2012年10月5日星期五

http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj this battle Is

The dint is also ability and Qi country to match.You say, if the emperor of Yu country isn't a good emperor, how the meeting get that nation toward unprecedented peaceful times?You dare to say again and connect Xi if unified the world definitely will bless to do than the Qi bad?"
The vision of quiet Hui teacher deeply targets me, seem to want to see through I, the vision changes unfathomable make people difficult to understand.Very long, she just takes back view, "you compare to see deeply for the teacher."She draws a deep sigh and moved forward to walk forward several feet, deeply stare at that miserable street, on the street already didn't play of kid, call sell of peddler, this is the war what people brought distress to the world son.
"Interest's being a teacher doesn't understand the emperor of Yu country, such as quiet mind you talk, probably he will do better than the emperor of Qi countrily, but ……poverty the heart of the Ni in but have been already affirmed, unified world, can bless for common people bringing the happy, only having Na orchid Qi."Her firmness in affirmation and the vision in profoundly moved me, I knew, the quiet Hui teacher has been all really loving Qi to bless and even consider as his his own kid is loving deeply.
Qi's blessing is hateful, but also solitary, his half a lifetime almost has no happiness, his old wish just unifies world and made up oneself to once usurp throne the regret that the patricide killed a mother.He has to tell underground father with own activity emperor mother after, his doing this emperor does a good job, even if after being a hundred years leave human life, also have the face sees an underworld under of parents.
But connect Xi, he has the emperor the king it just, but livings because of old grudge.
He wants to unify world for helping very valuable revenge for the sake of stepping an even Qi country, killed me to bless with Qi.Light this, his breadth of view has no Qi to bless comprehensiveness, just in order to hate, he also the Qi blesses for the world.
The autumnal rains is like silk, the Xi Xi Li Li, continuous not unique.
Rain of covering with washes away dirt the ground of the original aridity, the very thick dust flavor floods between each my nose, I stretched hand to answer a few rain beads, and the cool felling lingered around my center of palm.
At rains and winds dimly discernible, distance unexpectedly someone copy slowly and since then, I Ning eyes but hope, recognize the person in rain, is Su Yao.Hug a boy in her bosom, approximately about 7 years old, grow to have delicate looks, be full of the eye pupil of innate intelligence to flow to turn everywhere.I am very surprised, is make a special trip to seek mine?At present I am already a don't ask the person of vulgar life time, if what purpose does she seek me and have?
Is at the thought of this, the Shan appears feeling of not and well preparing in my brain, I with Su Yao vegetable to have no excessive friendly intercourse, only is nine year ago the prince choose an imperial concubine that engraves each other a bit well-experienced in just, what matter does her arrival lets my heart read a move,took place today?
When Su Yao lets go of the kid in the bosom, vision's taking to belong to girls from prominent families should have smile slightly, but the deepest place of Mou conceals an in fine threads misgiving and antinomy.
I respectfullly and sincerely Ju gift, "do not know that the imperial concubine visits and has a matter to advise?"
"I want to discuss the conflict of the present world with you."Su Yao's hand lightly fondles the kid's forehead, full is a kindly in the eye, but not orthoptic my vision, seem Be avoiding being seen what.
"The quiet mind has already converted to Buddhism at present, the matter of world and I then without the relation."I lower the head to lightly smile, the words coming all of a sudden to Su Yao combine to not much add inquiry.
"Is the matter of world what we say however ask then an ability however ask?The love emotional involvements of world in"Su Yao moved forward Buddhist temple inside, the vision goes around and inspects on all sides, " isn't what you say to put and then can let go of."
Listen to words in her words, I also no longer in a round-about way round around with her, "the imperial concubine have words to please to keep saying."
She lightly bends the rain bead that the body wiped to wipe face to up remain for the kid, "as well any, you go to hall inside seek quiet Hui teacher to talk, the mother has words to say with this aunt."
"H'm."He the obedient location nod, the Dian rises feet at her cheeks on fall in 1 to kiss, then exceed calf to run into empty clear hall inside the hall.Looking at their mother and child deep love, my smiling face gradually presents, world's most pure unselfish feeling nothing is better than at the love between mother and child.From start into eventually, I have been all aming envying Su Yao, because she has a husband who so loves deeply her, a thus lovely son, life get this, dead but have no Han.
Su Yao gradually vision from dash away to run into the Na orchid in the hall any body to as well up take back, "friendship madam ……"
She this"friendship madam" suddenly pounded my heart, several years of things of the past suddenly came clearly to view to flick it not to go and made me scared more.Su Yao definitely has a very big matter to want to say to me, and ……can say to me.
"'Friendship madam'these three words have been nonexistent and also hope an imperial concubine Mo again shout."
The Su the Yao Zheng Zheng ground stares at for a long time, I seem to be at hesitating to open mouth, the self-contradict flounder of that eye bottom is clear it is thus clear that, "Su Yao come to this is to want to beg you two matters."
My step surrounded to walk inside the hall several step, the knee of the double finally kneels at the Pu regiment on, calm down continuation that need to be she.
"Hope you can persuade exhibition prime minister, Mo again with my father Be fought to dynasty hall.Two countries are aring placed in opposing camps at this time in, if dynasty medium heavy minister still mutual hostile, is a very big fraud matter to Qi country."She also comes forward and slowly kneel at another Pu regiment on, the hands match Zhang to kowtow but do obeisance Buddha Maitreya.
"Can quiet mind He De He advise Zu to get exhibition prime minister?"I am a to is light to lightly smile, see her Zhang Kou Yu's speech, the favour interrupts a way, " imperial concubine say the second matter, please."
Her beautiful Mou flows to turn and lightly floats toward my whole body, "do not know whether you knew, queen mother once did furtive business and accumulated Zan a money secretly carried to a Yu country.The present Yu country has ready plans to meet a situation to the warfare, and the soldier of Qi country because of for successive years advertise for a war and the mind and body is exhausted, the national treasury is also gradual emptiness."
"The imperial concubine's meaning BE?"
"At present fore the line battle is the Na orchid Qi Yun, hopes that you can left for to fight for some time, as long as the Qi country can draw a long breath and then have confidence to win this battle."
"Is the emperor's meaning?"
"Not, the emperor doesn't know this matter, is my father's meaning ……"
Su Yao of voice fine away to become weak, but my smiling face pull and drag larger, originally my take the monastic vow and see through the emptiness of the world unexpectedly or change don't come from F want of hospice.Battle out in this world in, still want to pull into I?That I more than a years of dead silent again should calculate what?Is sorrow?Is funny?
"My father?Your father's party in government hall says that I was a beauty disaster water and said that I would bring calamity to the country and the people on the noodles being official hierarchy in those early years.Now then day your father but want you to come to beg me?Joke, with what?"
" My father never and easily lowers the head to ask others for help of, but at present for the sake of world big righteousness, so request you to do some help.The Qi country common people's peace or chaos all the Zuan is in your center of palm, we all know, you with the mother of Qi Yun seven diverted, you once were a Yu country first the emperor's imperial concubine.If you can appear publicly, I believe ……"
"Will the world big righteousness sacrifice a chemisette dignity?"Grip the center of palm of beads 1 is made an effort, the line breaks bead to fall, a ground falls off to fall to send out jangle in the ground, the Mao Mao Pa Pa ……roll to fall 1 ground.
Su Yao's noodles permits on some change countenance, fan of the eye socket received the 1 F fog spirit, "I know, in the Hao there I listenned to many of your matters, I know, and you are a pitiful person.Step to go into empty clear hall of I have been already hesitated as well, I don't want to bother as well you at the moment quite life ……but have no way, this world, must unify."
"The world is unified, and am I what relation?"I spare no effort from the Pu regiment up start to play, there is some deadly pales in the facial expression,http://feeds.feedburner.com/AHvj, the hand and foot is gradual iciness.
"I have been thinking that you will be a deeply the woman of big righteousness clearly, but have never thoughted of, your heart is thus cold like ice."
This words make me madly smile, the tears floats however slides past cheeks, "deeply clearly big righteousness?I have never known that stabilizing river's mountain has to depend a woman."
"The madam of the friendship ……"
"Let your father come to beg me."I immediately stopped my own laughter, relentless the Chou wears Su Yao, " he is an open great commander soldier, unexpectedly want daughter to open this, not funny?"
Always some absolute being leave of she supports the body of having she, facial expression even deadly pale, more is sorry and ashamed.She, is also have no alternative to just come to this to beg me.
"You leave and let your father come to see me."Suddenly turn round, uncover the curtain hall inside the dynasty but go, on lifting Mou, calm down Hui teacher is staring at with the complicated vision me.
1 pair

没有评论:

发表评论