2012年10月5日星期五

google e unexpectedly dare

Go, **of I completely present in front of him.His vision becomes intensely hot, the breath becomes thick muddy heavy.I am tiny to cast aside a head, don't see him that vision that love.
He puts I pour in the embroidered coverlet Wei debt, the skin sticks the tiny cool silk slips of brocade, arise the Su grain of the 1 F hemp hemp.The very hot lips is abrupt however roves around in my whole body, more deep more tie up Mian.My hair Qing spread one Zhen, my vision always hoped the goose in the Wei debt yellow, allow him to obtain on me.
His Long Pao doesn't know as well when have been already faded to go, the very hot body hands over with me to tie up together, his finger once fondles my lower abdomen and explored at last and downward.The so unfamiliar sensual desire allows me to suddenly shut a double eyes, don't see him.Feel his next the body had very strong variety and arrived my body, he not from must call low a way:"Fu friendship ……"
At this time, in my brain but flash across one act act clear things of the past.
"If own a this emperor, have to exchange with you, I would rather not want."
"Life and death contract Kuo, the feeling settles three living as well not regrets."
"The Na orchid Qi blesses and settles not to take an idea of longing for."
A sentence words, as if he tells low in my ear, thus true.
Is very valuable the action on me suddenly stopped, his finger tip once rowed my cheeks.I am just surprised to feel I sheding tears, I don't dare to open eyes to see very valuable the facial expression at the moment.
Replied the weight on me to suddenly have no, the voice of rustle that hears him wearing clothes, on this silent night in thus clear.Very long, his voice is spread by the ear, "I can't force you.I would like to etc., wait until you to accept my day."Language, the step voice is gradually far, open the door to close the door of the voice Be malicious to knock my heart.
Why did you want to shed tears?I ready to give° I very valuable, so, I can't think again him, , does the matter arrive at present me to still can not let go him?Once pulled a bed that glorious thin silk drive, tightly wrap up oneself**of body, a night don't sleep.
Next day, I arrive empress' palace to send greeting according to the rules, though I these days be temporarily possibly getting around to see work properly water to depend on, can can hide, unavoidable one a life time.Get ready everything and then arrive at empress' palace.Hear, work properly the beginning that water depends on a big disease more, have already resumed the manner of former mothercraft world.
"The minister Qie pays respects to an empress empress."I blessing body but salute, the orotund way that smells her soft United States:"The Chen imperial concubine need not be over-courteous and rise."
"Thank an empress empress."I lift a head to smile to hope to work properly water to depend on, she is originally dignified and beautiful, looks' kind and genially smiling is seeing that a moment of mine sad on changing, blood-red color to the utmost fade.
My pretending don't see her different, hold a cup joss-stick overflows of iron view sound, dignifiedly pass into her in front, "the empress please drink tea."
"You ……" she trembles all over, there is in fine threads cold sweat overflowing on her forehead, "you back for this temple under."She just a little recovers to ownly rude in behavior and sends present slaves total amount.
My hands still keep holding tea and drinks and hope more than ten slaves are nearby crossed by me, withdraw a palace.
She sees the slave in the palace back in succession bottom, the no time for waiting ground is strange to call 1:"You didn't die!"
See the tea that she always have never picked me up to carry to her, I then take back and put back tea a table of case, "give empress' empress' great luck, the minister Qie lives very goodly."
She still can not believe ground to up and down conjecture me, "how may ……I clearly on your face ……how may!"She is constantly mumbling to repeat, suddenly way, " the female ghost of empress' palace is you that night!You well big courage, unexpectedly dare to pack absolute being to play tricks to frighten this temple."
"Empress if don't do ungrateful act how be the meeting frightenned by the minister Qie?"I naturally sit upright on the side chair and start to carry that cup iron view sound, put in the lips side to close lightly next, is satisfied with that the facial expression that the ground looking at her is gradually cold under, " empress, you have to know, you with connect the life Zuan of Yin on the my hand.Wanting ~only you is law-abiding, I absolutely can't make it lively for you and once disfigured of matter I can also no longer pursue."
Her vision is one Lin, "are you threatenning me?"
I say with smile:"Even if BE!That are you threatenned?"
Gradually rise murderous look in her vision, "I can kill you at any time!"
I the slightest stand in no fear of to fear to ground her vision is to the top, "perish together silly matter like this, the empress of cleverness can't do."
She suddenly contemplates, the murderous look on the face spreads to go gradually, air instauration such as often, the United States the eyes flow to turn, "you say quite goodly, so silly matter, this temple can't do."
I arrived at Yu for stateowned four months, the slaves in the temple all at to my whispers.Someone says that I get emperor doter very much, because of very valuable necessarily come to Zhao sun everyday temple;Someone says that I don't get an emperor to regard with affection, because of very valuable have never gone to bed in the Zhao sun temple.I am calm to accept criticizing of owner and examine, empress the temple is always all such, they don't discuss that that just calls oddness.
Empress I have never been to again as well there, she didn't make difficulties for me again as well.On the contrary queen mother, when she sees me a face is rapid to keep on cooling off, tea unexpectedly be the noodles of many imperial concubines and slave to be free from my to send greeting, indignantly leave in peevish anger.Was very valuable to say to me hereafter from that, hereafter any further need not to send greeting for queen mother, have peace of mind to treat a temple at the Zhao sun, can't someone is difficult I.
This day I once saw a quick Na orchid several times, she was where carefree panic, whole day shear paper kite, embroider a flower.Each time once I go to her and sit of a while one whole day there and chat my mood with her very comfortable, because she is so considerate.I really want that begging is very valuable the temple allowing her to move to Zhao sun lives together with me, but I know, this is unsuited to rules, and one's promising isn't qualified to live into a Zhao sun temple.The Na orchid is quick don't mind, make me am little go to she is there, because of empress gossip is terrifying inside the temple.
The Zhao sun temple is partial to there is a small lake in hospital and be named "leave good luck lake",google, these two months I am the most go is also there, a sit to would be half day.Where I can enjoy calmness and listen to lake water ripple 100 birds twitters blare of voice, the view remnants Xu falls thick and fasts the view of autumnal winds defoliation.
Orchid orchid way:"Lord son, it's time to use supper."
My fan receives ground to hope the Piao concusses of lake water, the inside reflects the horizon that cuts off the United States of setting sun, rosy sunset cloth sky, show off to spend an eye, "is already a deep autumn."Again want a date of the death in father emperor, mother.
Is a burst of and silent again, I didn't also start the meaning for leaving, but heard a , "pay respects to an emperor."I again return to absolute being and hope very valuable, don't salute.BE accustomed to directly shouting his name, make it a rule his in front unbridled, this is only a kind of habit.
He nearby sits down and hesitates boundless green jade water together with me at me, the rosy sunset of Lian Yan, "you homesick person?"His voice floats with the breeze, my air is also gloomy a sink.
He sees me not to talk, again way:"Three the autumn in the days to come hunt, I intend to take you to together left for."
"Are you serious?"My look in the eyes a bright, hope his earnest facial expression.
He is light on smiling, "so, then you can be happy."
The brilliance in the my eyes gradually fades to go, "very valuable, you don't have to be so good to me.My heart isn't likely to fall in love with others again."
He way:"These two months, you have never smiled.I am to hope that you are happy."
Happy is what, I early forgot.My heart has been already been harmed blood stain spot spot, with cuts and bruises all over, if isn't the conviction that still has already replied a country to prop up me, afraid early cannot insist.If when as early as Yi ice and Wen Jing pours in front of me, then let him but go.Is very valuable for liking me, I have been knowing, but I don't want to harm him.I was loved to once harm, knew what taste that is.
He suddenly transfered a topic, "see this color of the sky gradually dark, I take you to put a clear light of bore."
I the doubt ground stare at him, "bore clear light?"
He starts to hold my hand and start to pull I, "bore the clear light pray, your father emperor, mother in the sky can see behind."
I follow a his hand of strength but rise, sees him ordering orchid orchid and You grass to prepare a bore clear light.Not is a hour, mind hand Qiao of they already a bore the clear light work well and get hold of our in front.At this time the color of the sky already gradually and late, cover with a heavy star if drilling is a little bit some, show off to spend my eye.
Is very valuable to pass a pen to me, "write your wish up."
I once connected a pen, but always didn't begin.Is very valuable if have if have no ground to sigh, he also starts to keep a pen and writes at the top what.Looking at him is writing, my heart reads also on moving, lift a pen to write:
The emperor of the father

没有评论:

发表评论