2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre sh if change to do

Talk not ascend the clean and pure imagination thunder arrives.
"Do not be nervous."
See the appearance that there is some dithers in the my body, he lightly blows breath ambiguity to say very much in the ear, let I more strain,cheap beats by dre, he should can't be love kid Pi?
I doubt like this, he has already picked up kimono to cautiously wear for me, O.K., don't calculate terrible career, although his breathing covers with my whole body,I have never felt that kind of Yin cold felling, all over the body around of on the contrary is several cents the breathing of Ping-ho.
I secretly conjecture a man who fix attention on the front, he with concentration helps me the quiet facial expression for wearing kimono to also really can not tell the essence of its abnormal condition and speak of come current of although he cans not compares with a youth of serene, about 20 years old looks' looking is also full handsome.
Ah, I think what?Again handsome can not change him, either abnormal of essence, I still want to nearby escape wood from he a leaf once, must take heart to just go.
I in mind make great effort to inflate for I, he has already worn to complete to raise head to looking at for me I take to applaud for several cents of say:"Completed, suited you very much."
Hear he say so, I right away walk to the dressing mirror front to cautiously appreciate, the girl in the mirror is dressed in whole body very beautiful embellish a pink plum flower of the snow-white kimono of pattern, pure white skin, the lucid and attractive facial appearance looks excrescent amiability, continuously the transformation wears the eye Tong of dreamlike sort color is also increased how many mysterious pleasant impression for her ……
I am some to dejectedly looking at a mirror, in the mirror but suddenly appear his figure, he squats down down to seem to sigh in my ear of say:"Indeed as expected and very the United States, be like a fine doll, really make people have a kind of impulse that wants to ruin."
Feel my body shivers for a while, he pacifies of say:"Do not fear, this is my praise to you, I am that I wear clothes for woman for the first time."
My lips Cape the control don't live of have muscular spasms several bottoms, this praise isn't frightened just strange, the abnormal condition is different, connect cry up all of the person's languages are so abnormal, let people really want to directly take out over there.
Using of severity particularly the end that sentence, the phrase isn't appropriate, my eyebrows has some to jumpily say:"I am a female kid."
"Hereafter will become chemisette.Will become a good woman!"
Lookinging at to gleam the gold Mou my body of different long grass in the mirror is a burst of bad cold, he always this and I am ambiguous, even if my nerve again big, also really very difficult not go toward some the not clean and pure places think and listen to his tone, he should can't intend to play with me what abnormal condition of become a game?
I the lips Cape take out*move of looking at him, he grasps my shoulders to take to coax for several cents of ask:"Did the man who was different from before wear clothes for you?"
I am immediately stunned speechless, endure enough a Yu private, in my brain, the emergence that acquaints with unfamiliar name of but again suddenly's hand Zhong national glory, don't help for two weeks ……for a long time have never thought of that long ago must imitate a Buddha is already the memory of older generation son to immediately and again gush as the tidewater, net world king of the whole I almost want to forget, the person is indeed as expected the animal that is good at forgetting!
I am a bit painful of fondle a head to want to get away from that a sad felling hard, he has already in a soft voice asked in my ear:"That person is a Yu Zhi wave You?"
"Just be not, elder brother You just has never worn clothes for me, that person isn't here in the world."
I fondle some foreheads of headaches to freely answer a way, but he raises a to put on evil ways of smile to say:"True regret, I originally still thought if you said'BE'I killed Yu Zhi wave You."
Listen to he suddenly become gloomy words, my body immediately the control don't live of beat one cold Zhan, flounce lookinging at of strain from the past recollection a while he.
He feels my strain and lightly smiles to daut my face to say:"Is just end in talk, the little devil that is called You is your very important person?"
Just said?Is just strange?So relentless of does the murderous look think that I could not realize?This abnormal condition is absolutely an unpredictable mood pronoun.
I droop next the eyelid lightly say:"He was my elder brother, certainly is my important person."
"BE?However I hear that you seemed to be already to have engagement to marry, hereafter will become a very intimate person."
Listen to he seem careless words, my in the mind inwardly the vigilance disobey heart's saying:"That is the wedding that I settle at the age of 6, I am also very helpless, and I just regard as the elder brother to him."
"So had better, otherwise am I also very difficult!Leave, time delays Be getting tooer many."
He says to stand up to start to pull my hand outside walks toward the door to, this is the first time he pulled my hand, not is imagined medium ice cold, but also absolutely talked not up warm, in fine that kind of wanted to flounce really hard terminology speech of the mood that the but again don't dare description.
Originally thinking to be dressed in this body clothes will walk to be dressed in kimono to hard to don't and quickly and after all some a little bit bigger of action, but surprisingly kimono of this improvement type completely has no the worry of this aspect and walk, run to jump very comfortable, I almost think that this am the ninja's appropriation kimono.
The country of water's keeping off a mainland afloat is a very special nation at open sea, but deeply lock have "blood fog home town" in the heavy mist of called fog endure ninja's village to more just take several divide mysterious breathing.
Frankly speaking me don't like fog concealed village at all, although I super and favorite white with not and so dislike of again don't cut all is come from fog endure village,fog endures the graduation examination of village abnormal condition and lets I to that village despise for a long time, so when I stand the heavy snake pill tingles with gentleman the first time meet of summit of hill up, look at distance not to look still very quite but right away will the village in the mind of the Xing breeze blood rain really lift not rise the least bit sympathetic toward, just inwardly calculate how to steal and slip away and go out and see one eye me beloved white.
The big snake pill wearing a smilely looking at bad dozen yawn of I say:"What stuff?In a short while very noisy!"
See him a face see a gamesome facial expression, my lips Cape cannot help but taking out*move two times, indeed as expected, would he not° until don't gloat over the disaster of others that be strange!Speak of to me don't arrive as well where, for will soon arrive of kill some felling didn't also, be just look on coldly as an outsider, the person as a result is to be getting more selfish, if change to do a wood a leaf where can also so easily, early Be about to jump to go out to try very hard to!
Just thinking wear and after death and suddenly spread the step voice of a rush and turn round to hope to go, amiability to let the gentleman that I want to scream tingle already from the forest in rush out, take bone sword to dash forward toward the big snake pill in hand ……
Come!Come!The predestination meets ……
I still just the concussion don't have already waited for 2 people's first time meeting, right away will hurtle to the gentleman of the big snake pill in front numb see me but suddenly stopped attack action, hesitant just ask me very politely all of a sudden:"Are you concealed fog persons?"
"?"
The next plot clearly should is the gentleman gentleman attacks snake snake, then the snake snake tip over a gentleman gentleman by a very neat action in the ground ……now why will become this appearance?The serious plot not agrees with!AB!You run where go to?
Ai?Because I act as light bulb here so did the plot change?The words so said, probably I really probably change the destiny of the wave of Yu Zhi one clan also perhaps!
Thought of this my mood for a while like get up, happily say to him:"Be not!We aren't the persons of this village, your target thing is over there and go quickly!"
His Leng immediately nod to say to me for a while the voice"many thanks" jumps down summit of hill facing fog the concealed village hurtle.
"The road is up careful!"
I smile the figure far going to him to shout a way, the strabismus takes aim nearby at the same time of snake snake, he didn't realize I robbed his stage dialogue and just looking at front have already shouted to kill concealed village of fog that the earthquake sky, firework fills the air to say with smile:"Seemed to start ……"
I looking at in front light of fire flickering village, the tone looks like to mildly interrupt his words to say:"Will be a sleepless night tonight!"
Hum, I not to the opportunity that you talk, grieve you!
Shout to kill a voice have been keeping on, the light of fire has already spread all over the whole fog concealed village as well, very boring voice Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论