2012年10月5日星期五

Facebook d of the officials a

."
Contain for smiling of seven centseses, three centses of Jiao Chen, toward drilling to drill in his bosom, "I am just thinking, if can make a wish together with you good."
"I this not is come?"He sees my status have a little bit an amendment, then move to put into my forehead temples to deliver on, " what wishes do you want to make?"
I slightly make to contemplate, just way:"Give birth to a kid for you, but I hope to is a girl ……accept a joys.Accept joys knee bottom, our family, three people, total degree the bonds of family."
He bosom in of I tightenned for several cents, "do not go, living an emperor's son.In the future you but want to be an empress, did an empress if there being no emperor's son will drive imperial government big ministers discussion of.The big minister of"his voice is a bit tough, my smiling face but a bit dreary, the wry smile is a , " imperial government falsely at seek an empress for you."
His facial expression immediately sank down, a bit difficult see, have Xu power the fury of the due-out.I just he arrived at in the oddness I of seem some Yangs Yang weren't quick, originally because of winning the champion this matter.I immediately ask a way:"How?"
"Han Jia was really more and more bold, after uniting numerous officials to make me sign, readily of kind and justice greatly reason say clear and convincing presentation.Madam?Say around to not just just recommend her for the sake of their self-interest.The matter of empress temple in"he is cold to hum a , " thinks that the cause queen mother deals with too long, I is should well restructure for a while."
I am kept in mind by him medium flounce and, dynasty he peep out very sweet smiling face, "the Qi bless, don't think those not happy matters, you are a good emperor, your ability manages this world well, at the same time also ability will this after the temple restructure like."See his facial expression have a little bit mitigation, I then squatted down body to hold up the flower of Mu Yan, " you see, Mu Yan flower."
He accompanies me to squat down together bottom, lightly daut flower petal, "very beautiful, but the person is even more beautiful than spending."
"It is tirelessly talkative."My Qiao however on smiling, slightly have a ground to say with smile, " do you know the flower idea of the flower of Mu Yan?"See his Tong in of vacant, I then and slowly but say a way, " Mu Yan flower of flower idea for the sake of love ability glitter for an instant, immediately pass away.Its spirit, be like flashy, the beauty leads, but only is that that is very short for an instant."
His eyebrows gradually starts because of my words deep lock, seem the desire see through I, "Fu friendship, our love absolutely can't be that the glitter for an instant."
I am as well silent, very long way:"Hope to be such."
He sees me a bit gloomy and then no longer continues with me to speak about this sad topic, way:"You know the beginning of February seven is big marriage of exhibition Mu sky?"
"Slightly have been already heard."
"Do you know why to want to choose at the beginning of February seven?"He asks again, this asks to ask I stunned, his meaning is ……
He holds my hands and gently says with smile:"The beginning of in February seven is your day and hour of birth, I didn't forget.I will preside over a wedding ceremony for it in person when the time comes and conveniently hold your temple.Aren't you the life that always likes outside that freedom of temple?"
I delight the ground rush toward his bosom and urgently and hotfoot take off a people's way:"The gentleman has no joke."
Just I still am worrying how to let the Qi blesses to bring up to take my matter of temple on my own initiative, but has never thoughts, he early gets ready the beginning of February seven hold my temple.Be really, have given a lot of thought.
The purple colorful Mu Yan that the feet put off beside spends to unexpectedly start slowly withering away but falling at this time, I suddenly eyelid slowly but shut, don't see the appearance that it deteriorates and disperses.Mu Yan flower, the Cang sea is one Su, only a night, bright spread with the breeze later on.
The riddle of chapter 10 backstage person
Exhibition mansion
Red Wei pleased satin in everywhere, the Xi comes to Rang to go toward of the officials almost can trample threshold to break, each clothes light fresh, hold to begin medium wedding present several desire to is full the courtyard heap of exhibition mansion, it is thus clear that the position in present exhibition Mu sky's party in government court.Is more important at the moment the emperor come in person, up going to duke will mutually descend into sesame minor official to all come to exhibition mansion to gather together one feet.But numerous officials who didn't receive an invitation card still drive with the Qi bless since then of the palace guardses block outside the mansion.
At this time just when early spring, rain have continuing light drizzle, give many artificial become inconvenient, is also accompanying with this falling thick and fast light drizzle, a rightness of New appointees step red carpet toward sitting upright seat of host of I and the Qi bless gradually and tread since then.Two sides with go of flower girl from throw one in the hand that is blood-red of rose, that flower petal Sa at their hair neck, have some to remain it up, have some to roll to fall but bottom.
Exhibition Mu all of the sky and Su's month is a young woman to marry dress, but wood however of facial expression but corroborated 2 people to this wedding not wish.I am small and soft to conjecture Su's month, top of head decorous and complicated bride's headdress, the scattered bead Cui hands over to blare mutually along with her step before the sum, the Keng Qiang makes to ring.Her shape is even dainty and cute, on the face but send forth to free from vulgaritily work properly of spirit, its qualities and Su Yao generally has no two.
Their 2 people knelt to offer up in front of us tea.The exhibition Mu sky is all very steady in front of me from beginning to end, equanimity of the vision respectfullly and sincerely once swept me to bless with Qi;But Su's month then hang a head to receive tea, didn't see our one eye.
A chain of wedding riteses of pettinesses finally under a "send into nuptial chamber" be over.I am some tiredly depend on the chair, the Qi blesses together Su's view Be great to speak of words.At he nearby, I always feel Su's view Be great to have hostility to me, hence Ying Ying a do obeisance to lend a people the ailment and then leave a hall but go.
The continuing light rain remains, float to spread at my hair on, the cool drizzle taps on my cheek to condense into small water bead.I walked to go into a secluded small hospital to unexpectedly smell a to lightly acquaint with of the joss-stick is remaining of plum joss-stick.I find joss-stick but look for, winding path You, in a flash, several hundred stub plums intrude into an eyelid.Fade powder plum slightly, return old place.
"Elder sister."The exhibition Mu sky is stood still with gloomy look I unexpectedly don't know when to appear after death of, so obscure.
"Your your home unexpectedly planted so many plums."See come out, he the mood today isn't very good, extremely dissatisfied to this wedding, I also the inconvenience continue with him to lift to marry of matter, turn but talk to have the plum of this full park.
He ordered to nod, and then thought of what blunt I unwillingly pull on smiling, "elder sister day and hour of birth happiness."
I am one Leng, oddness he why will know, turn to read and think of a rice glue ball that day the Qi bless to bring up my day and hour of birth and wanted to necessarily also hear with the flower Xi going, hence is clear on smiling, "thanks."
He silent short moment, "since today is elder sister's day and hour of birth, the younger brother sends you the news."He sweeps hope one eye every where unmanned plum wood, just way, " Han Ming is a world the disciple of first great physician."
I am one Zheng, world the disciple of first great physician?No wonder that can please to arrive the great physician as my facial plastic surgery, originally they unexpectedly have a such kind of relation ……not right!If he is a world the disciple of first great physician ……
The exhibition Mu sky opens mouth a low language way again at this time:"According to smell world first great physician call a mysterious old man again, he whole life once accepted two disciples, a Jing fixed a medical skill,Facebook, and a Jing does Wu Xue.Believing the elder sister has been already guessed, an among those would are Han Ming;But the another is exactly the emperor of Yu country-connect Xi."
The wedding completes, the Qi blesses an origin to want to take me to appreciate this prosperous city of gold Ling well, but I lent a people the indisposition to give reason.The Qi blesses to don't suspect other motives, quickly brings back my temple and looks for to come to cure to diagnose vein for me too much.Lee cures to fry a dose of medicine for me too much, the Qi blesses in person in that that feeds into me of black juice one mouthful one mouthful ground, until the bowl sees bottom, he just passes me and lets me living a rest so much, the tomorrow comes to see me again.
The Qi blessed forepaw to just walk I then order flower the Xi ask Han Ming to accept a palace to meet at the brocade to the queen mother palace.I the silks and satins of whole body, the pearl jadeite total amount took down and threw into a dressing table on, make change a weak lotus lotus vegetable dress, the cosmetics on the face also the total amount is washed to the utmost by the clear water.Approximately lead the half of two-hour period color of the sky is gradually dark, the tree shadow floats, I just begin journey a brocade to accept a palace.
That all the way, I walk very slowly and very slowly and receive remnants to fly Xu, deep place cuckoo Ti, blaring of such sorrow call seem to be ruthlessly to pound in my heart.
Until the brocade accepts a palace, in the palace of moonlight dreary lights twilight, I saw Han Ming's figure, wood however ground dynasty he walks.He smells my step voice suddenly look back.My taste is here already dreary have no only of sweep to see in the palace some kind of, immediately and lightly smile, "do you know why I invite you to this?"
He doesn't talk, I continue to walk forward, voice voice step at empty concuss of palace in return constantly linger around, "this is a Qi star to betray me and he of the ground of the friendship of .He infuses I inebriate, set

没有评论:

发表评论