2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro whole life perhaps s

It is the sooner the better.Kitchen again in the past three rooms were a public security retiring room, there probably would have some simple weapons!After I knock down bandit.I will cover you with the gun!"
Bruce is silent for a while, then he saw my one eye:"There is a problem."
"What?"
"We intentionally dispute suspicion, I push you a……but, you are affirmative them can't immediately open fire to kill me?"
I wanted to think and hadn't talked, but Yang Wei uses dispassion ground tone and depresses an orotund way:"Sir Wei Li Si, you are a big star, you the hostage like this is very precious to them!So unless is ten thousand can not help.They can't hurt yours.Because stay you hostage like this, will have to them more importantly use.So I think that they can't open fire to you."Yang Wei makes reference to here, intentionally for a while, calm way:"Certainly, this is my estimate, however I only seven cents hold."
……From all right."Bruce orders.By this time, I am from his look in the eyes in see a silk acquaint with a ground of vision ……H'm, seem he played many of the hero of Gu Dan similar!
"In a short while, as I am saying an activity, we immediately beginning."I quick way.
After moving back and forth in a short while portable computer, pull Mu strange finally re- walk to estrade before.
"Like, now, we can with honorific Luo mountain Ji the police contacted."Pull a Mu strange smile, then suddenly sighed tone again:" I don't like most of be make contact with with American police."
Then, he turned over a lot of cellular phones that search out to come over of turning over the in front very at will and said with smile:"I think that my whole life perhaps still stirs to call 9119 to report to the police a telephone for the first time."
Then he a side smile, 1:"The Sirs, the ladies.Hope in the eyes of authorities, you is importantly ……because I will extort authorities with your life, hope they match with very much of open another password of these flameproof glass cupboards to me ……if they don't agree ……I think and connect down, I perhaps will do some affairs that I don't want and do."
He turns over those cellular phones, then at will pickeds up one Ms. Kuan's cleverly made telephone, up still inset don't know as well to is a crystal or a diamond.
My one eye recognized ……that is exactly the cellular phone of hero west card!!
Pull Mu strange take to begin the machine is in the hand turned over to see for a while, he at will says with smile:", This is which lady of cellular phone?I think that I will definitely feel honor, if is a telephone of film star, I think that the fans of the whole world will envy mine, be not ……,
Sudden facial expression changed right after he made reference to here!
He is lookinging at the converse menu of cellular phone, but later on, his facial expression dark come down, present one silk Yin cold smiling face ……
", Saw me to discover what ……" pulls Mu strange suddenly raise head, cold way:"Let my accident …… by ten minutes, incredibly have a record that stired to beat 911 numbers on this cellular phone!, Although that telephone have no to stir to tee off to go ……however, make me curious BE, ten minutes ago, I and my the person hasn't launched of time, the host of this cellular phone, it is how can and sudden to report to the police?"
He has already raised pistol, the look in the eyes imitates Buddha a cobra in desert:", Positive such as I say of, plan always change of, living inside, always was full of a lot of accidents ……although I, dislike an accident most !!"
He takes to begin machine all alone, then suddenly peep out the smile that a silk ponders, he has a liking for to go to and then imitate Buddha a wild beast that prepares to hunt to kill a find:", I found out the host's name …… , hero west card Er Ms. Ba …… , this is a name for liking a thunderclap piercing the ear ……want to know, can I be your fan!!"
On sinking, the my in the mind's dark way isn't good,beats by dre pro!
Circumstance crisis, I can grind teeth, decide on the spot and toward the soft-voiced way of Bruce:"Act!!"

Chapter 144 【"opposite" safety 】



"Hi!I once said, you***leave me to far order!!"
Am a "activity" along with me, Bruce is abrupt however lead off to launch.He shouted loudly a , stood from the low voice, a held tight my clothes neckband, then mercilessly pushed mulberry me am for a while.
I lend power stumble of retreat two, but by this time, a few bandits of flank were immediately drawn on by us.
Pull Mu strange seem Zheng for a while, immediately he dipped down face, drink a way:"Sir Wei Li Si?Separate them!!"
Two bandits that close to doorway immediately walked to come over in quick time, but Bruce Wei benefit the Si still correct my clothes neckband not to put, at the same time intentionally and loudly way:"Winter son, you***since departure vexed I!!"
Finish saying, his one punch direct dozen at my face up ……
What he beat's pouring is really heavy and directly bomb at my Quan bone up, I immediately head an earthquake, the body complies with the surrounding hereafter the noodles poured in the past and used my back toward I after death of the male bandit bumps pass by.
"Sir Wei Li Si, you give me a little bit more honest!"Pull strange face of Mu up take to catch fire an idea, however see to my wager to, he hesitated for a while, didn't raise pistol and was just horselaugh way:"What does your Leng wears stem?Separate them."
Be getting nearer …"
I a side retreat, a side is used remaining of canthus to only looking at a thunder small tiger, I feel the scoundrel whom I is after death apart from already no longer than the time of two meters, but his seeming don't take precautions against, there are even no too many vigilances, be just one face cruelty earth's surface feeling.Seem to prepare to come over a pain to beat me up ……
I am an after the Yang kept on pouring toward the ground, my hands were made an effort one ground of supporting at the same time, the whole individual hereafter turned over a heel head, then my legs aimed at the chest of that male bandit be fiercely a kick ……
Ka Ca!
Though across the 1 F bullet-proof vest.But I still heard the chest of the bandit of male send out voice like this, he seemed to hum for a while, immediately neutrally engraved to vomit blood and called a hereafter kept on pouring ……
I did fighting skill since the childhood and put forth a dish effort natural is very firm, and Tan Tui once did as well, by this time I almost was to kick to go out with all strength, the strength nature was astonishing!
My own body just fell to the ground noodles, immediately and right on the spot on rolling, quickly grasp to have this bandit to drop in the tommy gun on the ground at the same time!
Almost launch with me at the same time.The thunder small tiger also moved!His action is even faster fierce fast than me!He originally squats down ground on the ground, but the body imitated a Buddha a leopard son to generally and suddenly rush toward!Towarding to be apart from him is recent of the female bandit rushed toward past!
Because I and the Wei benefit Si ground of Bruce make a drama, the attention of this female bandit is drawn on.So is rush in, she just in time lifted gun muzzle, the thunder small tiger had already arrived her in front!This boy makes moves very quickly, he a held tight the wrist of the bandit of female, then complied with the surrounding a to pull ……
The body of female bandit was pulled 1 by him to stumble.2 people quickly stick at together, but the gun in the female's bandit hand then immediately goes off accidentally ……
Bang!
Shoot naturally at in the ceiling, aroused one surprised shout and scream.
But thunder small tiger at the same time right hand moment in a row at female the continuous shot of lower abdomen of the bandit beat every where!That female bandit incredibly the hardest spirit.Be beaten as even keeping bodies not to get up, but the dead dead holds tight a gun not to let go ……
But pull Mu strangely by this time under charge to finally respond to come over!
"Killed them!"Pull Mu strange shout at top of voice, several make the gun towarding we to shoot at the same time ……
Bang bang bang bang……
Immediately bullet in the room dances in the wind and frightens to win public support many guests to lie prone on the ground to scream to scream hysterically in succession.
I right on the spot on rolling, held tight the tommy gun in the hand at the same time, shout loudly a way in:"Run!!!"
Finish saying this, I also too late take aim at, take tommy gun to toward me Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论