2012年11月4日星期日

monster beats amused laugh laugh

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url]
[url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url]
[url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url]
[url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url]
[url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url]


suddenly smile blossoming on a

brow tilted eyes amused laugh laugh



white teeth shining smile on
< br> laughter from her back bend forward

Wuzui flowing between the fingers to my coming here



lovely young flower blooming wild
I laugh like honey


pink jacket as she

get along just two days, a total of 12 hours, her sweet beautiful smile made me think it is. Her sweet smile, as another on the petals, petals that there are crystal clear dew, dew drop that has clear and mellow voice. Her words are sweet, cute and intelligent. She made me suddenly think of a simple beautiful fresh fragrance - Hibiscus with dew.

when she spread a black tail, I use the eyes to prove it to retrieve laughing face what a face. Her face was plain and mellow, the red color a little touch of wheat, is not natural to stay in the sea by her comb flat close to the oblique side of the forehead, to be homogeneous and single fold up. Her beautiful full lip color,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, the only shortcoming is the bridge of the nose is too low, almost no, only to see the significant microstructure Yang's nose, is a pair of small eyes, squinting that gave me a sense of laughter.

when she took out a box of eye shadow lightly after blooming, and I feel she did not draw the same picture, but with a little light at just dyed. Count of makeup, she eyes a squeeze out laughing and asked me not look good? I answered truthfully, did not seem to draw the same picture! She explained that she liked that kind of makeup do not like makeup, then she herself said, forgetting to bring lipstick, the only light oil will do. When she finished it all the time, but also sweet smile asked me, do not look good? I said good-looking! Because it really is a natural rural beauty of the wind, she reminds me of a gentle breeze Shakes the Barley's no proof, alienated farmhouse, there was a farmhouse green trees around their houses, I know that I say is a fresh air, she took the simple, warm, pure, joyful.

she finally told me that she was going to receive the red books Comin up! I was relieved, her smile so bright Why is so beautiful, like a flower than the flower is also beautiful! She essentials red books, and there she was just married to her husband and start your own business up! I am really happy for her, but also out of her as happy as the smile of honey.

then finishing her black jacket, she said today, to photography when he wore that one, her husband is also a black suit, I would exhort her the same anxious, photographic off when a certain Her black coat, another on the wear that sweater, keep the piece of silver necklace, she laughed and puzzled, she said, and her husband to wear the same do not you? I said listen to my right, photo effects are not wearing black bright. She nodded with a smile on the count adopted.

out the window, rain Fifi, she prayed, if the rain under a number of other good! I said I heard it rains a license and can indicate both the future through thick and thin through thick and thin ah, she laughed again, and I saw her slightly cold weather kept rubbing his hands, looking forward, her husband Come pick her up right.

I think, many years later, when she look at the books on that red sweater to wear another on their own, it will certainly remember the beautiful flower of youth, but she will not, will remember with She has smile blossoming of their own.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论