2012年11月16日星期五

Beats by Dre Just Beats ther you see you to

 "Not just because of the business of creation machine."Sun Feng Dao.
"Create a machine?"Zhu Si's its teachings, he basically has no knowledge to the business of China south city and also unexpectedly created a machine to meet challenge to battle city to trade unexpectedly and so quickly.
"You aren't likely to don't know this matter in R.O.C south, this how many months you do what go to?"Sun Feng Dao, he by himself the unexpectedly bitter hard bitterness operate to create a machine over there, and Zhu Si but also have no knowledge at 1:00.
"Is not this is busy at the business of troops,Artist Series?"Zhu Si ashamedly touches a way.
Sun Feng the business of creation group that oneself knows with Zhu Si speak a time of, Zhu Si this just know to create group to unexpectedly make affair so greatly.
"Say so the day that create machine company to now should not lead, didn't they seek your trouble?"Zhu Si smiles.
"How may?I this is the normal stock market to trade, ratio of be who richer, I see create machine company very anxious to throw big parts of stocks to all arrive cash by set, is just that the stock price be pressed by us now very low, otherwise of words they should be able to take advantage o this opportunity get tenth, hundred million."Sun Feng Dao.
"Now that you have already made moves, that creates group to still need to want the purpose that attain them may have no so in brief?"Zhu Si's its teachings.
"That certainly, they although also the set arrived money, ratio cost Kui above 20%, I listenned to Tang always say yesterday, the other party that is what Lee flew to seem the near segment for time meeting to seek me, let me play by ear by myself all right."
Sun Feng Dao.
"That eldest brother how do you prepare to do?"Zhu Si's its teachings.
"I am a hold a dish hand, care of only have profits, pursue of is also a profits to maximize."Sun Feng Dao.
"That saw to create machine companies to was in Dutch."Zhu Si's its teachings.
"That affirmed and since dared to break a procuring of our company plan, certainly must let they point blood, but serious, this company all probably faces to close down at any time now bankrupt, if they would like to the costliness take back the stock in the my hand, do I still earnestly wish, just they in hand last cash affirmative not much."Sun Feng Dao.
"That says to like this your stock not is can hardly make moves?"Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Probably, Tang Zong's meaning is original this time not for making money, but for snuffing out to create a machine, otherwise of words I early give°ed the stock price to pull Gao quite a few doubly, knowing the lately- become available in the market stock had better operate."Sun Feng Dao.
"Did small United States say that her plan has no?"Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Seem to have no, she made a phone call to let to me yesterday I played by ear by myself, since is did that according to my meaning certainly is pursued profits be getting more tallest, as long as they would liked to pay me 50% of profitses, I will turn the stock to him right away."Sun Feng Dao.
"This matter I combine to have no knowledge, I also heel small beautiful similar, everything you make decision by yourself.Doing not say is so many, you came me to also have no momentary to see you and walked and arrived an underneath restaurant to have a meal together and at last give a welcome party for you,Beats by Dre Just Beats."Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Good, I hear that you now do a soldier here for cent area commander member, how, do how is the taste of commander member?"Sun Feng Dao.To HongKongness, a commander member but a very mysterious occupation, but Sun Feng don't know at ordinary times the commander member that the soldier divides area the main job is to be responsible for military service heel militiaman, this if not that Zhu Si came here, China southern soldier cent area of three connect the brigade basically don't need so hard.
"1:00 also not play, I am accustomed to benot too ing controled, or like freedom idle."Zhu Si smiles a way.
"Not is to hear that the flavor of food also has a branch in R.O.C south, not we or eat to there?"Arrived the restaurant of underneath, Sun Feng suggestion way.
"Certainly Be getting aller right, just your Hong Kong and Shenzhen didn't eat enough?"Zhu Si's its teachings all basically established a branch in the big medium-sized city of whole country for flavor these several years of food, and came out an entrance to a country in the flavor of two year ago foods and arrived abroad.
[..]
<>
Chapter 428 visits on the first
Li Fei expects of arrive to Long Xing 's company in Shenzhen, but get my somebody else to tell his Sun Feng to have already left Shenzhen, go to R.O.C south, after Li Fei hear still think to is Sun Feng to want to still get in touch with with oneself on one's own initiative, after inquiring about Sun Feng's telephone right away urgently and in a hurry of again rush through back..
Return to after saving city, Li Fei even all didn't do to stop over more and directly wrapped in the airport the car directly return to China south, he is morning of Shenzhen, black just now sky again return to China south, for the sake of creation machine of matter he can say to is tirelessly.
"Mr. Sun how are you, I am Li Fei who creates company, I hear that you are in the south of R.O.C now, how, in the evening together have meal good?"Li Fei returns to a residence and then makes a phone call to Sun Feng way.
"Execuse me, I am having a meal now, tomorrow see have time?"Sun Feng Dao.
"That good, I didn't bother you, see you tomorrow."Li Fei Dao.
"Is Li Fei?"Zhu Si has already"listen to" arrive the voice in the telephone.
"That's right, he just got to Shenzhen today and saw me not at then rush through to return to China south again right away, can say leading on the road for all of his a days for today, seeing to him being really hasty."Sun Feng Dao.
"But you also want to defend a dog to urgently jump a wall, I see you or move 81 guest houses come, is us there soldier cent area of subordinate unit, although the comfort index may have no pure spring so good, the safety absolutely wants Gao De Duo."Zhu Si's its teachings.
"This need not, if say if stay at in the hotels all insecurity, that I live where is all similar!"Sun Feng Dao.
"That is all right, I believe even if you don't promise Li Fei nor dare to make a mess of!"Zhu Si's its teachings.
The after meal sends Sun Feng to return to, Zhu Si and then chatted quite a few with him for hour in his room, from once pass jade son of meet the development of recent Long Xing 's company, 2 people mutually talk it's very happy.
"Is serious, if isn't your emergence, I am still lying in the house of that government till now."Sun Feng exclamation way.
"Eldest brother, you not want to put this matter to be always in the mind, I think as long as you have confidence, even if have no me what you will definitely stand up as well, and if have no you in Long Xing 's company, that company also not the person have a so big development."
Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Like, I also not much said, you tomorrow have time, I hear that the China south has a few good tourist spots here, you can accompany me to play together."Sun Feng Dao, he this time come originally be want to go over the old days with Zhu Si its Xu, as for create the business of group he basically and unexpectedly will peaceably solve, main reason certainly is create group have no money.
"Can't, those places I am a to have never been to as well, and recent this period of time I am at the right moment special favour, I see still your a person go."Zhu Si's its teachings.
"Your boy was a commander member not to see our common people, I exclusively come to seek you to go over the old days, you can not cast away here to my a person."Sun Feng Dao.
" Greatly can, really ashamed, this is also the business with no way, I am also a person in the troops body not from F."Zhu Si wry smile way.
"I is this to play trick with you, if you occupy to favour, my needing one will return to for 32 days."Sun Feng Dao.
"That good, my cellular phone number you also knew, if have what matter you directly make a phone call to me be."Zhu Si's its teachings.
Lee flies two sky noons to directly arrive to settle a spring hotel, originally he was to want to invite Sun Feng to created machine incorporated company to go, but Sun Feng didn't want to give him this noodles, Li Fei finally has to in Sun Feng's room to"negotiation" with him.
"Mr. Sun, since you come to R.O.C south,Beats Solo HD, that is not is elucidation have already had the project of appropriate solution creation machine?"Li Fei Dao.
"Sorry Li Zong, I come to the south of R.O.C to just hit upon a sudden idea this time, not for the sake of you creation machine of business, I am just preparing tomorrow return to, know the stock market condition in nowadays have variety every day, I came out some affairs also not advantage reason."Sun Feng right away way.
", Don't know that Mr. Sun comes to the south of R.O.C whether what is up, I still keep a little bit relating to in the south of R.O.C, if need me to help as long as say 1 to go."Li Fei Dao.
"See a friend just, yesterday has been already seen, so also nothing important matter."Sun Feng light way.
"Can Mr. Sun ask you the question?"Li Fei Dao, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论