2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dre gun to hit by bulle

Because of clock enter just of that sentence.
The clock enters a way:"Like, you first Yu quiet to send to leave, a little bit more careful, never run into the clipboard on her feet.I make my nurse take the medicine go with your a cake of and change a medicine at any time."Say and hoped my one eye, way:"My still sick person wants to make a diagnosis and give treatment, if the condition of the injury includes what variety, call me."
We Ping Yu quiet to embrace to go out, time send to hand to get on the car, river the Zhong Chang and river's madam have already gone in with clock into say "hello", stays proper Xin of river to stand outside the door.See us, the river proper Xin really strangely saw our one eye, way:"The Yu calms down elder sister, your nothing important big Ai?"Ping Yu is quiet strong to endure ache to smile to smile, way:"Be free, take a few days off good."
I hoped proper Xin of river one eye, smiled to smile, way:"We will look after like hers, you trust like, you hurriedly show doctor Zhong, his medical skill is really brilliant."
The river proper Xin point nods and stretched hand to touch under own neck wound, light way:"H'm, I this goes."Then towarded me to smile to smile, flicked a way:"The matter that just agreed on, I could record in the at heart!"I order, way:"H'm, reach agreement verbally, wait madam's body like, I can should invite at any time."Take care of man son some oddly saw my one eye, way:"What agree on?"I am just wanting an answer, river proper Xin already on smiling, Xi Xi's way:"This is the secret!"Take care of man son to shake,Cheap Beats By Dre, say with smile:"What a young man!"
The setting sun is infinite, the bamboo grove concusses with the breeze, and the green jade wave is suffused with a captivating gold under the setting sun and in the whole world presents one act Yi person's scenery.For making Ping Yu calm down to be free from vibration, our cars open very slowly, although have clock into send of a nurse, Ms. Lee, look after her in the car rear row, we don't dare as well with the light heart.Until at night divide, just arrived Ao country villa in the sky, the person who early has country villa gets ready accolade, carefully Ping Yu quiet to send back to take a rest in the country villa.We are all very careful, strengthened to defend, after today's business, who don't dare to promise as well, is absolutely safe in the Ao country villa in sky.
This night, many bodyguards that receive a soldier and together go hasn't been coming back.Is a so big matter, and then hangs two people, just police there, about want to handle and present along while.But turn on a television, so big matter son, incredibly the news didn't report last 1:00.See to the police carrying on strict blockader to this matter.
Wait Ping Yu to calm down take a rest, I just just a little loosenned tone.Just at this time, an unfamiliar number hair comes to message, contents BE:"Did not contact for a long time good recently?"I am dizzy for a while, suddenly think of Shi Shao Qiang's words, if I the hair message give you, for the sake of safety since see, will use the other people's number, and in the center can't break a sentence.Heart bottom not from smiled for a while, wonder today's this matter, old is affirmative urgently bad.
Sought the place of the safety, I touch a telephone returning to pass by.
Once the telephone sound ring, but is a telephone that the female sound answers, I felt suspicious for a while and connected a way:"Excuse me, is who?"The other party is silent a short moment, then on smiling, but change Shi Shao Qiang's voice.Is obviously Shi Shao Qiang after confirming and being the telephone that I beat to come over, the square once connects a telephone.
I on smiling, Hey Hey's way:"Is so careful!"
Way Shi Shao Qiang shouts ground on smiling, :"Your current environment more dangerous, it is the telephone that you beat to come over to at least must indeed know then can say, this not just wears to think for your safety, in case of is the telephone time that the other people took you come over, will ask for what person doubt.Do you talk a safety now?"
I smiled to smile, way:"It is all right.To, if isn't that how is the meeting that I beat to come over?"Shi Shao Qiang sneers at, way:"Certainly be is to deliver wrong message number, is said sorry by my female colleague!"I ha ha on smiling, way:"I say eldest brother, you don't the whole Zhong I, hear is a chemisette voice, also made me excited for a while."
Shi Shao Qiang's way:"Was this Li Xu Bing's cellular phone, also remembered?She you once saw before."I say with smile:"Certainly remember, beautiful female corpse!"So long name Shi Shao Qiang is great for a while, say that your power of memory still really doesn't depend on, you incredibly still remember.
I smile a way:"Certainly remembered, beauty."The contempt way of Shi Shao Qiang:"See you this get sex, I seek you today, you should know is what matter?"
I lightly H'm a , way:"Certainly know, the business of China cloud temple."
The exciting tunnel of Shi Shao Qiang:"Hurriedly come up the inside story report, this matter can really torment a person today ah, save a hall, city bureau all pressing."
I order and spoke the business from beginning to end of today Chien slightly for a while, receive a soldier to leave gun to hit by bullet a maimed matter to also say one by one at quiet well, Ping Yu.
Shi Shao Qiang pondered a short while, slowly way:"Receive a soldier although this planted greatly heel head, however he is assaulted this time, even if find back those weaponses, also proof not what, is besides just a criminal charges so the nothing important meaning is also.He is old to strive for deeply calculate, our nephew beats lantern and shine on Jiu.You rises now the power head is quite good, continue to observe, notice own safety, have what slight commotion the opportunity to seek make collective report me."
I H'm a , way:"If I am presumably quite good, Ping Yu is quiet to leave A City, outside avoid the leeway head, I see an opportunity to have to follow!"
Shi Shao Qiang agrees with tunnel:"This is affirmative, the other party mourns line to mourn so preparation and affirms internal help, receiving the soldier estimate will be strict to check inner part, you carefully cope with, don't become the other people's scapegoat."The dark Zheng in my heart for a while, wonder this words to contain reason, see from today's business, receive the under charge of soldier to absolutely have traitor, if check, my suspicion pours to be the biggest, after all I am as the shortest as that in his time.
Shi Shao Qiang's showing is to know my worry, consolation way:"You are quite good today, should can't doubt you are in the head of, the matter this time, I originally also wanted to reveal that some inside story gives you, let you sought an opportunity to sign again ascend an achievement, let to receive what soldier appreciate."
"How?You know today's business is who do?"I am excited all of a sudden.
The sneer way of Shi Shao Qiang:"You are really me is have rice of ah, the matter this time originally be the completely Xiao skill plans of, after being several times failing, poured to arise his fire, see from the affair this time, his target has already calmed down to transfer to receive a soldier body to come up from Ping Yu, these two hungry wolves put together with each other, really don't know also how much murder case."
I say with smile:"Your meaning, seem the person's related circumstance that controled the other party to strike shot this time?"
Shi Shao Qiang's way:"Can say so, however I also have never thought the other party to make moves so quickly just, and unexpectedly will make affair so greatly."My heart in cold cold on smiling, wonder you old also not is what fine quality of goods ah, since have already had already wired report, incredibly didn't also arrange in advance, calculate settle let the other party open fight, you fall cheapness so much.At that moment way:"Since so, you tell me the clues of the other party some, I reveal to receive a soldier.Had better accurately tell me, they live where."
Shi Shao Qiang obviously shook to shake head, way:"Still don't go now, with your current real strenght, having no the truth can get an inside story circumstance of, at most I think another an another skillful method and make you able to provide the clues of the other party to receive a soldier, and don't let receive soldier to begin to suspect to your ability."My heart in secretly a great, old is indeed as expected old to strive for deeply calculate, don't be eager to begging at all of.
Shi Shao Qiang is long on smiling, way:"Besides, the other party makes moves this time so malicious, not only killed the under charge of receiving the soldier, but also almost discarded his blood relationship, receiving a soldier absolutely can't rest so of, wait the business of coping with the police a, his affirmation will include big action."Say cloudily on smiling, way:"If not that the matter this time makes really too bigly, top the order is next to die, we don't catch a person not to go, I still really think from receive the soldier makes moves for us, do I arrest his loophole so much!As for this time, have to from us in person from hand.The matter that you have a great achievement isn't hasty, the so-called desire doesn't soon but not reach, successful in career too quick, act from inside to one to say to isn't a good matter."
I lightly should 1, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论