2012年11月6日星期二

Cheap Beats By Dre pensively even the

~
Heart of bringing up's letting go of again , O.K., dided not choose wrong road.
Ascend the second floor, push away an one among the rooms, my an eye then sees the silk of Man Di just and anxiously walk around in the house.Hear the door ring, the head turned to come over right away, an eye then saw me, eyes immediately send forth a dazzling ray of light, one face is surprising, almost lose a voice to call, O.K. she responds quickly, see behind follow of isn't my brothers, and I am also the foppery of Phoenix school.
Behind this is green, don't notice the variety of Man Di silk emotion at all, is just that a side urge a way:"Was optimistic about?Our eldest brother is to don't touch her at all, your eldest brother in order to behind be up return in triumph commando units long suffer a los for the condition that we work coming exchanging, but having no as far as possible."
I breath a sigh of relief and living to make this commitment to feel scared for the silk of Man Di to beard cloud at the same time, however have no time now entertain foolish ideas, I once turned round, to this frenzy will of person lightly on smiling, way:"That good, that good …… we ……"
"Chi~~~~"
This frenzy will of brothers ten thousand ten thousand surprisingly I will suddenly start revolt, and still keep quasi- and maliciously waving hand to dance knife to chop in two his larynx to take care of, he now want to vomit a voice also incapable is dint.Have to painful on the ground of struggle, with very painfully the status left this world.
The silk of Man Di happy the ground shout low a , the whole individual rushes toward at my body up, completely neglect me soer many than her short.Isn't this in"very rough sea" that is pure to allow me to sink into one?
Depend, is really an extremely daring in lewdness.When"younger brother younger brother" raises head in order to wait for right away, I the chest that bite in the silk of Man Di of the unbearable one mouthful top.This one has no a quilt milk cover protection and across very thin 1 F autumn dress entrance feel young and delicate to lubricate, I almost even flew souls, outside of dangerous imitate a Buddha the nonexistent sort is already.
The silk of Man Di comfortably and lightly hums a , lightly push away me, red the face say:"Dead dwarf, do you want to do what?"
"Now not stem what, go out you to know what I want to do!Dare to recruit with this, do you know result?"Is angry she the way of doing today, and I pretty much want to"punish" for her and certainly want to make her accept defeat first.
The Man Di silk is indeed as expected again sorry and ashamed, and then is an injustice to lower the head, don't talk.
I start to pull her hand and then go toward to outside rush out.
In the frenzy of outside will of person listen to once the front door"Mao Lang" ring, then just that small dwarf trail both parties all at emulate of the woman rushed out and hadn't come yet and appeal, I have already called out first:"The brotherses of Feng star meeting, we rob a person successful!"
My words haven't finished saying, hear Ma Tian Yu in the distance's voice not to follow to call a way:"Hold, Feng star will of the giblets make Zha, set fire to burn our houses."
Indeed as expected, that most the left side nobody watch of the small building set alight stars small fire and followed to more burn more big ……
These two words and at present the matter of the occurrence is undoubtedly a heavy bomb, both parties' person inside the villa starts consumedly making moves right away.Frenzy will of the person affirm Feng star will really at make Zha, but Feng star will of the person think then that this may be the eldest brother arrangement of, put to negotiate with the other party clearly, actually but parties the confidant begin to rob a person.Hence, certainly more making is more big.
Appreciate the classmate of these Feng star meetings, they unexpectedly than frenzy meeting of person's speed still quick, have right away 2, 30"companion"s head for to run about wildly of I, for me block up to cut behind of pursuing troops.An among those still do an appearance for doing regardless of personal safety to say to me:"The brothers take the silk of Man Di to walk quickly, here we crest write.Hold, the frenzy will calculate fart!"
"Ha ha ha ……" my in the mind laughs wildly, on the mouth but seriously say:"Brothers, the crest lives.The eldest brother said that returning in triumph's supporting our troopses is rushing through!"
"Really?"This person excitedly turns a head to ask a way, but hasn't waited I to answer, he drive a frenzy will of person Tong turn over in the ground.
Is dizzy, really enough lovely ……
At Ma Tian Yu and a do a "incognizant" person to help under, we once hurtled villa front door, at Yao autumn and beard cloud's returning alive don't respond while coming over, we have already acrossed up motorcycle,Cheap Beats By Dre, Ma Tian Yu that is certainly something to rob.
However the frenzy would be after all professional, they soon then inhibitted a Feng star meeting, and exclusively sent 3, 40 motors to make track for us.
"Depend, old horse, your ability 1 beats 3, 40?"I almost run out whole body energy to have been compromising me, use Ma Tian Yu whom the same speed drives by me to roar a way.
"Hold, I deal with 2/3, you deal with 1/3!"Ma Tian Yu sends present in return me.
"Mama of, still say fart like this!Speed up blunt return to eastern area!"I already use last I can bear of the tallest speed per hour, too late wear helmet of I already drive right against the face of the strong breeze blow eyes all almost can not open.
Behind of don't do up, we pour is block up and cut with front of do several battle.Lean against vivid mobile dint, we repeatedly once hurtled these toll - gates, but because the person of behind continuously to the movements that report us of their in command of departments, we often will sink into in the intercepting of the other party.
This should is the last toll-gate and crosses this street, we can rush east area, if frenzy will enough Dan, let they come.
But very unfortunate, the frenzy will also thought of this and at least squatted down 100 people here, most hateful of BE, is all movable wall everywhere, we want to make use of a motorcycle and almost walk into death an one way.Depend, old innocently want to play me, let me fail by a small margin in the successful edge?
Not only Ma Tian Yu pensively, even the silk of Man Di also felt to stretch the hand of Azrael on us, she the prison prison embrace my waist, the Chi fan's ground says:"You die, my dead!Have no what to can obstruct us together!"
Because we have to put slow car soon, so the Man Di silk this sentence I listen to clearly.The just successful joy has already been replaced by the sour bitterness.
"Is true he***, finally still keep wanting a to fight!The your opportunity to seek walks, I will cover yours!"Ma Tian Yu is simply to stop to get off, the left hand drew out another knife, is already a pair of knives in control.
"Depend, you think that you are absolute being!Does a personal ability cover us to walk before more than 100 human faces?"I twist a head to see to stop at not shot in the making track for of distance, connect ferocious facial expression of their face also clear it is thus clear that.
They become twos like this fan-shaped slowly rounded to come up to our three people, is all that kind of on the face cat to catch the appearance of rat and divide outside to make us feel dead's oppression for mind like this.
"Is in fine threads, one of my regret is to don't do you!"Anyway be dying, still make the in the mind words having scruples about the ground don't speak.
The silk of Man Di surprisingly didn't give me the one punch, the on the contrary deep feeling ground kissed an one mouthful on my face.
The then it hasn't bad effect, I take advantage o to win to make track for shot to Ma Tian Yu's way again:"Old horse, I still have a regret, be never at you that looks forever satisfied face up malicious beat an one punch!"
The response this time but is a feet of Ma Tian Yu, almost chase the motorcycle in my Chuai, I Nu way:"I the requests of the in the article of death front all dissatisfied foot?You see your eldest sister-in-law, much lovely, know to use to kiss to compensate.You should ast least make me lightly beat an one punch!"
"Depend, who manage you!"Ma Tian Yu sees don't see me as well, staring at of dead dead front already at 30 far square frenzy meeting member.
I am certainly tactfully responsible for a behind.
Their steps are undoubtedly our to urge a life to curse ……





The text chapter 71 saves a person(7)
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:09 chapter word numbers:3204


In the king's legend whole life of the wildcat, sister-in-law Mao's affairs is few number few number can force the him and the wildcat into the affairs of place of doom.Some persons say that the silk of Man Di of so can become sister-in-law Mao, in fact and completely should appreciate this file son matter of taking place.If she not for the sake of Zheng Xuan and for the sake of the king of wildcat, proceed without hesitation of allow oneself to go deep into insurance ground, she can't become this real strenght's strongest organization: wildcat inside of No.2 is respected of person.
Just go deep into insurance the ground isn't a sheep into the dangerous spot.Because there is a trump card in the sister-in-law Mao's hand, that the first superior beard cloud in the high school being in former days living, she before exchanging Zheng Xuan, call this to deeply like her Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论