2012年11月4日星期日

monster beats parents completed

[url=http://www.sxczbike.com/uchome/space.php?uid=43132&do=blog&id=501409]monster beats by dr dre studio kobe bryant headph[/url]
[url=http://www.villamandos.org/fotos/done.php]after the robbery and murder men hiding in the temple wearing a hair practice[/url]
[url=http://www.fanfic.hu/galeria/displayimage.php?pos=-251]7 nonagenarian collection 200 mao badges[/url]
[url=http://www.karate-club-puderbach.de/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-2492]9 salvage covers to expose sewage waste oil detained[/url]
[url=http://www.zhongheng.org/upload/viewthread.php?tid=60520&extra=]taiwan man was the so monster beats by dr. dre studio graffiti headphones white[/url]
, Growth in the year, I learned something more or less. Has entered the community for two years I still like the same primary school, sitting in a classroom knowledge, but a different school, comprehend, and now understand that the school's parents gave me the knowledge is too shallow. Into the vast knowledge of the community to know, too little knowledge of books to school, to rely on their ability to comprehend to comprehend, understand,Beats by Dr Dre solo, and who is not too realistic, is it cruel to people change social reality, those of us who This society, like ants walking on the road, a little attention, will be trampled, not too hard pace of pedestrians, but they are too fast. Work, to know the hard-earned money, everyone is a slave to money. Young, naive, when the parents for their hard work never seriously, that they are well deserved, since they give birth to me, I am bound to the support. I always feel that they give material things is not enough, not enough to satisfy my vanity and comparisons mind, like I owed a debt-like. Now to work, understand, my parents never owed me anything, and has been for me to pay without complaint, sent to our expectations, we simply want to grow up after showing great promise, worked hard, with their own hands create, to live the magnanimous. We are born in rural, poor families, and the city's children are two of life, our parents back a back rain the sun, facing the hard back into the air loess Xin's raising our firm, they can live their own good point, but we had to make a good point, from dawn to dusk, a backpack and a backpack and day after day, year after year, carrying a basket. The one a pig to sell, they can throughout the year does not add a new clothes for themselves, but also the nice clothes we buy, think about these, I asked myself, I paid for them what? Nagging parents love is love loud, why? Fuse, or me, just because they pay many, but I Panni disobedient. Now, I'm sorry for everything before. I just want to say to the parents, completed, take a good. I will never fight and my mother, I will study hard, make money at home to change the status quo, will try to cure her mother's, so you worry less for me. it makes little harm (my brother) to study hard upbringing, his sister I do not drip the second Tang Hunshui. Dad, Mom, little harm, I love you my loved ones of people. 2009 to 2011, took me from a there are so ignorant woman into conservation woman who is San Niang, either appearance or virtue, are the San Niang put my change, and San Niang has been accommodating me, keep my machine, teach me repeat, I too ignorant, too much, but do not understand value, and San Niang I fight, talk back, and I never care about San Niang, if not San Niang, I do not know what I like. is a San Niang taught me to survive after skills (technical) taught me what to do in the community who work, teach me how to distinguish things for the wrong, between black and white people and you just like to take care of my mother, give me good food, I do one thing, and you reward me, I want to eat anything you give me Zuosa. big winter, my hands hurt, the aroma of mouth, and you go to my medicine. I am too lazy, do not want to do, do not want to salt water hand disinfection with iodine Fu, you have no way for me, roar useless, had to bite my hands, I had to do it, you help me spray iodine Fu . San Niang, is that you take care of me in every possible way, basic necessities you although I am ferocious. I always roar. but my first mistake, repeat the mistakes you can tolerate only so, you just hate iron is not into steel, and I am most grateful to the people is the San Niang. 2011's that too, and I do not know the year, in the end I do a variety of meaningful things for myself, I learned in the end many things, I can not to remember this year, we are unable to face their own Time, like flowing water, not come and enjoy, the flow passed. I was like, I want to change, but my character can not change, I do not like to accept the views of others, like kindergarten kids sometimes very mature, look at it! I love words, but do not speak, accidentally offend people. San Niang said, Why I was silent for so long or did not pick up gold? some, but I still say I got it from his mouth I want to know is also very curious thing, but he got nothing but I remember in elementary school, the teacher gave us the layout of an essay know, dreams and ideals are two completely different concepts, ideals have a goal, a goal there is momentum. not far away from their ideal as long as the effort can do. that day to see a hair design books I very curious. it looked at carefully. hairstyle in the middle of the book page and last page tells the story of a teacher called Peas. Peas teacher, he is hair schools, one of the founders, of which there is a bit Liping teacher, I see the magazine through their hands to do the book out of the hair so beautiful. If the brightest of the makeup. a very humble girl, after a moment turned their building after the fashion girl and I am worship them . enjoy them. the day they come to Chengdu to open in spring 2012 fashion new hairstyle, I could see them face to face to do hair, but I lost that opportunity and I qualified shallow, did not get invited to Han, who missed the appreciation but there are many such opportunities. my qualifications and experience in some deep, to support economic circumstances, I can go to Shanghai learning exchanges can only say that I regret the missed my friends and relatives in circles, I am most envious of is my brother Yong had his walk every year in China, every fashion metropolis, fashion stylists, designers, models contact. he likes to take me happy, knowing that I envy him, also told me that, So already the envy of him, I also take fun of. Now go home to see former classmates, we all have different changes, many have a boyfriend or girlfriend, and the individual has been married. I really do not see that I envy. I can only say I can not repeat the mistakes again. For the two best friends, I also advise two comfort, but the road is their own choice, how to walk all my life. I am not more mature than they are, nor is it more than they understand, I just see a lot more listening. Many times life choices that must be your best right choice. In terms of feelings, I was a piece of paper. In many cases, work tired, which toss my hands, blisters summer, winter blanket mouth. I could not tears of pain away, take medicine every day, Cayao salt water soak, tired of all sick! ! I complained, I in the end why? Why should I study hard for the last one of the disease. Why you? ? After hard work, complained after the cry to the end. I said to myself: . we can not waste this two years. a good school. the wound will be fine, everything will be good, focusing adhere. Since I'm sorry it does not matter, can not let our pair of scarred hand. That is because one thing the San Niang hot, and just present Aunt Lo. Luo aunt did not say who is right. However, she chatted and you pop them home some of the things his brother. He said his brother grew up pop sensible, obedient, serious and responsible work. Pop brother through college in the northern drift of the time, Pop brother living the basement, their cooking and laundry. Take care of themselves. Save, earn their own money, their flowers, their support from. Luo aunt said: persistence and perseverance.. to support themselves. Work in the Pacific Department Store. Pop brother of their own efforts have today. Certainly aunt to pay much effort. Luo aunt's words may be touched me, inspired me. Prior to this, I thought to yourself how. Not on their own goals for the future not see. Now I clearly know what I want. My goal is what it is. Younger sister said, two years is enough time for you to know a job, two years is the future of their students with a comprehensive plan. More clearly understand their own for what, what you want. The younger sister of my heart these words I have installed the. You are all good to me. I understand
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论