2012年11月1日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com the gold color snak

Don't want to see my Tu Yao in person, that I can cry to all cry not to come out.
Are a words how to say to wears?Have a strong desire for petty gains to eat big Kui.Make this kind of going to the precious medicine liquid that the Fu livings a muscle to regard as at me cheap at the time that perfume used, I didn't thought of because of a great deal of daubery that kind of medicine liquid, the time that it unexpectedly didn't realize at me along with I body of the sweat pore slowly seeped into my body inner part.
Until big area of my body of pink print a scar of disappearance, the body resumes pure the skin color having no time stop using that kind of medicine liquid after, I just surprisedly discover body will from inside go toward to outside send forth a light plum flower aroma, regardless I with water flush much for a long time that aroma's always accompanying with me unexpectedly can not get rid of any further.
When I discover this I really want to cry, if I am still a common girl, become be like joss-stick the imperial concubine recruit Feng to lead Die so of MM I really have no an opinion, but I now but ninja!A lot of tasks all request that ninja can merge into an integral whole with surroundings, is possibly not discovered, who once saw take obvious aroma of whole body to carry out a ninja who incubate the task, that equals a full world of tell the other people "I am here, kill me ah",www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, sword, bitterness in the whole skill have no of person form target, I have been able to consider a retirement problem now.
These are still all next in importance, greatly not hereafter not appropriate ninja be, I am most important to how to appear exotic fragrance in this kind of time body, there is this kind of obvious flavor even the most basic concealments could not do, hereafter when I escape as long as send a dog right away can with lend flavor to find out me.
When I full of tearsly find out Dou to invite him to think a way for me, he was also made Leng by the exotic fragrance on my body, cautiously checked a time of body for me to just have some to difficultly tell me, because I in great quantities use that kind of medicine liquid, it has already seeped into my body everywhere hair thin blood vessel, that kind of the aroma of the plum flower have been already changed my body joss-stick, and is hard to clear any further.
The seeing me is flat the mouth wants to cry out of facial expression, he pacifies of advise Wei I, tell me this kind of flavor to not only can't have any influence, to my body but also can also smooth a mood, clear eyes Jian brain ……said an along while advantage I but always depressed, I certainly know that kind of flavor very like, but for the sake of freedom I wish body to keep the original kind doesn't want to send forth one this kind of absolutely exposes my movements of flavor.
Just say now what all late, Dou to this circumstance also very helpless, end that light plum flower subtle fragrance's still staying can not clean on me, and I discover that I takes a bath and exercises after that kind of the flavor will be stronger sweet and even really provoke a few butterflies to come over.
This descended me to really become a fragrant joss-stick princess, however for this kind of affair I at 1:00 also happy don't get up, that flavor basically is a fixed position instrument, run into and the sense of smell the more intelligent, acrossing three yardses can know where I am, absolutely depressed die I, don't know and seek some plants that own special flavor cover up for a while very not make?
For the sake of hereafter of escape a big industry, I took over the medical room of Dou to do the flavor research of having the plant, although he the research of not handsome Ji, still prepared a lot of herb medicines to be provided for me to test for me, aside guide and explain in detail the pharmacology characteristic of various plant for me at the same time, although is end I didn't also find out the plant that can cover up plum flower aroma of my body,I learn concerning the herb medicine of the knowledge pour is increased a lot.





The maid of text big snake pill
Renew time:2010-4-3013:11:22 chapter word numbers:5023

Day so slow-moving but again equanimity of live, elaboration in the Dou looks after my body with each passing day resume, don't seem to be before any further so weak have no dint, along with decreasing of body endotoxin my check carat already in 1.1 drops of slow-moving instaurations, it is a Dou to make me touched always has never sealed my to check carat and allow me to slowly resume strength.
Spare time I will he accompanies me to walk everywhere, this inside in the house is foolish to be getting more vexed, occasionally he also takes me to go out to see scenery, the nowise surprising landscape looks at this time at ordinary times but is scene exquisite, Huan beautiful Xuan eyes.Verdant beautifully green bamboo grove, pretty and secluded valley, pure ripple of river water, there is also the air that that delightfully fresh nature is full of free flavor, all everythings make me free of mind and happy of heart and unwilling to leave, but even if heart in again don't give up, finally I still will smile to put forward to return to that to see on one's own initiative gaudiness of cage, always didn't escape of action.
My disliking is closed, but the time that escape not just now, sacrifice other people to save that kind of they matter I can not do it, sooner or later one day I will definitely with lend my own strength to escape this cage, can definitely of!
And Dou together of the day is really very easily comfortable, he really spoils me and whatever I have, request that he will satisfy me as far as possible, let me almost forget I is imprisonned of circumstances, but is just also almost just.
In an afternoon of sunlight glitter, the Dou prepares an antidote for me in the medical room, I lie murky will soon fallen asleep on the rattan chair in the courtyard of time, suddenly appear the big snake pill of in front youth version to immediately make me sleep all of the ideas to have no at me, again remembered own prisoner identity at that time, seeing to the easily comfortable life would soon leave me but go to.
Looking at red cloud of in the moment black tunic to be dressed in the big snake pill of the Xiao organization appropriation uniform, my Leng the half ring to just unwillingly extrude a silk to smile to say:"Long time no see."
"Do not calculate for a long time for two months just."
Hoarse slowness of voice let my body immediately beat to cringe, blare~~~indeed as expected still really like the youth of that pure Yue voice, this voice stimulated my ear drum too much now.
I stand up to look at at present youth shape to look still pretty handsome big snake pill the low eyebrow easy on the eyesly say:"That ……I should took medicine by that time, please permit me to excuse to leave first."
Even if again handsome can not change a somebody else, either is essentially abnormal fact, so I am to really want to leave him far some, however the somebody else doesn't let I can't also, he briefly said a "follow me" to turn round this yard.
I against will have to at his after death as well tread to as well tend of follow, until with him enter that always seems to be very dark room just stop under.
"Change dress for me."
?Get into room to suddenly hear he describes with a delicate touch of a words I fully Leng ten second, the brain just comes over four word meaning exactitude translation.
Looking at my eyebrows jumps about of appearance, his lips Cape starts to hang up together damned radian to say:"You are my maid, you can't have been already forgotten?"
I really mean to say me have been already forgotten, but the person can not be too honest, so is end I choose it's silent and walk to lovely his in front to fluently help him the Xiao for taking off black bottom red cloud to take.
The most reason that in fact makes me obey so still he that body let the Xiao organization appropriation that I admire very much fight down, is a wood foliar of the ninja is to should not go to admire the clothes of hostile organization, but is the vice- president that the comic and animation gathers an agency, I is to that clothes slaver for a long time.
Take the robe of black bottom red cloud hand in, in the mind not from must have some concussion, this is the real Xiao to organize of uniform!Touch there is texture so much, indeed as expected original of is different, with our COSPLAY in the agency of the imitation quality is absolutely a bad world!
I take this body clothes are still just excited, the big snake pill has already sat down to take out a medicine bottle and throw to I say:"Your medicine."
I surprisedly once connected medicine Leng a long time the just wrinkly tight eyebrows ask:"How doesn't the Dou give me in person?He go to which?Return to wood leaf?"
"You seem to be really to concern him, he but incubate foliar the spy at the wood!"
Looking at he gleams the gold color snake Mou of bewitching different ray of light, I stop and think to just say:"The wood leaf can't perish because of a spy, these days of Dous always all at earnest cure for me, look after me with quiet attention, the wound on my body can completely cure of is all his achievement, I will concern him is also a very normal matter."
I know that all of the owners here are the informers of big snake pills, his affirming has already known as well Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论