2012年11月26日星期一

google Afterwards the eld

Also with somebody else that?The bad elder brother really needed to grieve Yan Yan!"
I have no speech with to, have to hug pure Yan more tightly.The pure Yan immediately smiles through tears to say again:"Elder brother, this descends you know Yan Yan of Be getting more precious?"
The my deep feeling says:"Yan Yan, I will life long remember today, today's precept makes me know, and my Yan Yan is my precious baby.Yan Yan, elder brother swears, hereafter will never to my darling Yan the Yan tell a lie once and disobey to damn by heaven!"
The pure Yan sees I swear and immediately stretch hand to the Yan my mouth, however I have already finished saying.She pouts to put blame on to say:"Elder brother, Shi like this do you also deliver,cnn?Person sometimes who don't say 12 lies?Does the Yan Yan sometimes also tell a lie.Yan Yan only the elder brother is painful she, love her, have already been getting more fully satisfied.Today Yan Yan angry, feel an elder brother love Yan that the Yan isn't enough, so ……the Yan Yan knew an elder brother to the Yan Yan sincerely now, happy still too late!Xi Xi.Elder brother, I am really very excited, you finally speak to love my words for the first time, I am to die now, also willingly of."
I and the pure Yan deep feeling hug to each other, body flavor smell pure Yan that Xin joss-stick, my heart for the first time the affair in past almost and all let go of, whole body heart of start a new romance.My smile says:"Yan Yan, down to date I just know, originally you compare my imagination in the position in my heart in more important.You know that I just misunderstood that split second of yours, I is what feel?"
The pure Yan Xi Xi keeps smiling, covers up Qin head into my bosom and says:"The elder brother is definitely painful?"
I am comfortable one breath, say:"What is painful!My world absolutely in a twinkling and completely crashed over there general.I feel that my own soul seemed to be all to escape from his/her own body, but my body then and Jiang corpse just like.The Yan Yan lost you, my existence completely lost meaning.Know, my lover?"
The pure Yan listens to touchedly of pole, even pleased pole but the Qi get up.She sobs to say:"Elder brother, for the sake of etc. this day, I bitterness for a long time!In times before because of the elder sister's cause, think of the time of elder brother each time, I have a kind of quilt.Elder brother, you imagine to get dead hour an inside I that painful self-reproach taste?"
I tightly the arm hug the bosom jewelry more tightly, "H'm" one is an answer.
The pure Yan says again:"Afterwards the elder sister walked, but the elder brother was subjected to stroke, but closed own heart.Elder brother, this day I am very bitter.I usually could not fall into sleep and have to foolish foolishly sit in the living room.Sometimes and silently stand to the elder brother of door before, too anxious to leave a little bit nearly with elder brother.Elder brother, you say me silly?"
I listen to also cannot help but flowing tears and lightly say:"Is silly, really silly.My Yan Yan is such a silly wench, fell in love with my this bad elder brother.Wench, falling in love with the elder brother is your all silly reasons!"
The pure Yan also sobs, but we are in this tears but felt infinite love and high spirits.My pure Yan, she to I the love of that whole body heart, will make me life long and all the time have a little bit to forget.A female kid who once died for you doing not hestitate ground going to, even if took in the world to change to also can not buy!





Book six feeling fan chapter 172 leave noodles dancing party(medium)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:56 chapter word numbers:4523


If I suddenly think of in the elevator to hear, hence tell to settle Yan.The pure Yan listens to cut up rough, immediately want to seek that piece good win of trouble.I hug pure Yan and say:"Yan Yan, you attention hereafter order this guy be.We have no evidence now, need not manage him."
The pure Yan says chillily:"Elder brother, if I won his trick, even if jump down to go to from the upstairs can not wash the pure oneself is subjected to of insult!This kind of person's residue, I must definitely order precept for him be!"Say she attaches my ear to say:"The elder brother isn't leave noodles tonight dancing party?We also dance, I know what that guy attires is the lion in a blue.The elder brother isn't the Dou lion hero Yao, the tonight plays a Dou lion hero meeting!Xi Xi."
I not from smile a to smile, say:"Good, want ~only my Yan Yan happy, the elder brother gave up a life to accompany gentleman!"
The pure Yan listenned to happy almost and fly generally and danced and stamped of pull me to take a mask.While walking to veranda doorway, I suddenly think of what, the Jian has the black bear mask just abandonning to wear in the face on the ground.The pure Yan saw not from lose to smile to say:"Elder brother, you are like this very ugly!"
Pure Yan that approaches one meter eight of Gao Tiao 's statures is a really attractive pole, we just arrived hall, immediately two female kids ran to come over to pull her, among them, the girl who wore a red fox mask says:"Oh, pure Yan you just ran where go to?Zhang Liang won to seek us to ask some times you!"
The pure Yan hears the name that Zhang Liang wins, eyes sign the flash across is only together cold, immediately smile happily of embrace my hand to say:"Did I just accompany elder brother to talk in the veranda."
A pair girl hears that I am the elder brother of pure Yan, immediately Mei voice hello gets up, about they still think I affirmation is that only childe's elder brother of Liu Jia?Square group in the sky inherits a person, no wonder that they fawn on thus of Dia voice Mei language of.I didn't add an explanation as well and just lightly smiled and just a little answered severals.
Didn't expect the my thus cheerless attitude more and more makes that a pair girl think that this is everyone's childe's manner, think I am very cool, hence more Yu phrase Mei language rushes toward noodles since then.
We with difficulty got away from that entwining of a pair girl, my wry smile asked:"Yan Yan, that a pair girl who,Facebook?Your classmate?Still think that am I childe's elder brother, rich man, desperately!"
The Yan Yan Luo Luo smiles and says:"Elder brother, although what childe's elder brother you are, also absolutely calculate now is a rich man?Does the wanting to be not me introduce for your introduction?They grow still careless, the elder brother encourages to difficultly accompany them to play for he/she.Luo Luo!"
I very intimately clench pure Yan that fine small nose and say:"Admire, do you think that the elder brother so dided not taste?Does this kinds of goods also have fun?Said again, my Yan Yan so magic power endless, do I still have idea to play them?"
The pure Yan took a mask of tiger to try to try on the face, suddenly Yang Yang's saying:"Yes, playing their elder brother is in no mind, but have fun to definitely have idea together with elder sister Xia Men?"
I am one Zheng, immediately sighed tone, stretched hand the hand of grasping the pure Yan, silent have no language.The pure Yan suddenly rushes toward again once the Chi smile and say:"The elder brother let , down was the younger sister's some coarse spirits.However elder brother, I the ugly words say fore head, you want to accept hereafter what female kid, definitely get my this big Fu to grant.Do you know,google?"
I am ashamed to almost have no language, immediately say with the tone for repenting:"Yan Yan, your words are the elder brother's Imperial decrees hereafter.I ……I a return to right away and small cloud, autumn orchid and summer language is soft to say clear:They and I hereafter is the relation between brother and sister and friend, my lover only have Yan Yan 1.You say good?"
The pure Yan is one Zheng, foolish Leng a long time behind put out strength on my arm to choke for a while, low voice call way:"Is not good!Do you want to let the sisters hate to die me?They all let so I, I am still discontented to want to monopolize an elder brother, is that reasonable?Particularly elder sister Yun and little orchid, I ……I can not meet with them."
I sigh to say:"Yan Yan, the love is to line up his, you how ……"
The pure Yan smile says:"Yes, elder brother.Sometimes do I also want to monopolize an elder brother, but want later we are several big families for constituting, don't know why my the deeply wearing of the heart always warm ocean ocean is comfortable.All of elder sister Yun and little orchids is I had better, the best sister, living with them together I would like to.Said an elder brother again, I hereafter is a big Fu mile, connect elder sister Yun, elder sister Xia Men to so succeed severe elder sisters elder sister must listen to mine, Xi Xi, want to be excited must sleep not wear feel!"
I not from lose to smile, lightly clench the face of wench, say:" Know to play so much, home hereafter Be jealous how do?Who do I help?"
The drum of wench amiability wears a mouth to say:"That certainly is help me. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论