2012年12月10日星期一

google r right there you c

Nest of, get off, always to the walking of front, don't dynasty ours, behind see, your BMW car right there, you can directly go in that beautiful person's valley,google, this is your cellular phone to wrap, cellular phone, cash our didn't move, your understand?"
That person says:"Is understand, understand!Quickly put me!"
Once I nod, he nearby of two brotherses immediately picked to open the tape on his body with the bayonet, on eyes of also come to open, haven't responded at him and accommodative of time, fill the cellular phone pack to his hand in, opened a car door to push him to go out.
This guy returns be really honesty, get off and then lower the head to go straight up, had been walking into beautiful person's valley.
I smiled and ordered a smoke, way:"Drive, return to!"





The sixth blood dyes the power that the river bank river's chapter 81 deep-fries bullet
Renew time:2010-12-114:42:20 chapter word numbers:2848


Chapter 81 snares to a big fish(add more) 2,000,000 of easily come to hand, let me feel that this first-time activity is too smoothly.What's wrong of place, I don't know.We rush through to return to a thou north and lift into 2,000,000 cashes, the brotherses of the first floor are surrounded, at that time all silly eye, they in the middle, had a lot of person long so greatly return be really have never personally once seen so many cashes.
The Xing soldier lines up on the floor the 100 dollars big Chao of one Ta one Ta four rows, line up 500,000 each time.I say:"This time we mainly is practice for a while the felling of true war, the income this time will use to the daily budget of making up the secret society first of shortage, stay the development fund in the days to come, end, we still need to take out a part of cashes to divide to each brothers!"
The brotherses want to listen to most of is this sentence, I see a may of eyes, ordered smoke, immediately after say:"We press act the performance of each brothers to decide to divide money each time of how much, this time act haven't finally ended, immediately after do to live!"
The Xing soldier calls two brotherses cash all the lock entered the big sheet iron cabinet of stairs underneath and ascended to the third floors, "big fish" that I want to deal with this Xing soldier to snare to come up now.
A few gold cards searched out from the body of this guy,cnn, I decide to be good friends with to squeeze this old guy so much.
Two brotherses took old guy to come in, just one draw down his mouth tape, old guy shout:"Help!Kill people!"
I ha ha a say with smile:"Yours, make an effort of shout!Shout the enough, my talk with you!"
The old man says:"You open my eyes, who is my seeing you ?"
I say:"Ours, your can not see, I come to ask, yours, call what name, yours, what of does the stem live?"I was simply to press to see in childhood of dozen the movie of the devil inside the words of the devil spoke with him.
The old man struggles a way:"I what don't tell you as well, have skill you to kill me!"
I say:"Mine, don't kill you, mine, torment you!Come, chase that large of electricity Jing stick of,Facebook, give I, mine, give the old guy galvanic stem to live!"
Right away a brothers the wall hanged a per meter grows of the electricity Jing stick took to come over, I at in of time, drive this electricity Jing the stick give or get an electric shock very miserably, I felt at that time and used this trifle molestation kidnapped person much good, ordinary people's anti- doesn't live this, have never thought, this old man noncooperation, at the right moment take him to try!
Once I press the switch, the electricity Jing stick immediately sends out the electric shock sound of terrible"Mao Pa and Mao Pa"!That old man indeed as expected some frightened, shrink back backward, I say:"Come, yours, quickly, give° the old guy me to bind on the chair!"
Two brotherses charge forward elephant to catch a chick similar, carry old guy, press to sit at a fixedly on the iron chair on the ground, this is also what I make duplicate with the appearance of the lifting of inside chair of reviewing the room, old guy drive fix on the chair, double arm and two legs all have the buckle arm-rest and chair leg for fastenning tight in the chair up.
I see very happily at this time, the old guy has been already frightenned urinate an incontinence.
I use to give or get an electric shock Jing stick at his forehead 1:00, "Mao Pa!"Is a , the old guy shouts loudly a way:"!Don't give or get an electric shock me!I what all tell you!"
I closed to give or get an electric shock Jing stick and squatted down in his in front, I said:"On you, we found out three bank gold cards, I make you speak their passwords now and also have, in have how much ?"
The old man shivers to say:"Password, the password is my birthday, 450517, the inside is each to have several USD 100,000 and several CNY 100,000, concrete number I ain't very clear either of ah!"
I said with smile:"Is very good, old thing, if you told a lie you to die to settle, bearer, drive to seek a cabinet member machine in far some places right away, see these three card how much does the inside all have?"
The Xing soldier once connected three cards to walk to go out, I immediately after asked a way:"Old thing, tell me now, what are you a stem?Where come so much money?"
That old man says:"All of these are my legal incomes, I am the shareholder that Shanghai bends minister surname supermarket."
I listenned to one Leng, ha ha, return What an a big fish!This Xing soldier can really good, the person like this generally would not° until pass by with meticulous care plan bind, his luck is really good, literally on grasping, the owner who bend a minister surname to grasp come!
I use to give or get an electric shock Jing stick to touch his face, he frightens try very hard to to twist a head, I say:"Old thing, if you fool me, hum!"
" I don't swindle of, my 60-year-old person, if you want money, I can give you, begging you don't hurt me."
I say:"To, we are to want money, you said to see, your can give us how much?Need not force, can give how much be how much, said to see, what we want was a cash, haded better be U.S. dollar!"
The old man says:"I give you USD 1,000,000, I only have so many, you put me good?"
I stretched hand to clap to descend his shoulder way:"OK!Clinch a deal, for USD 1,000,000, I know your prestige at least at up must U.S. dollar, good, we take you of pretty much of a, ha ha!That you said, how do you give° this money us?"
"I make a telephone call the finance director general of the company to Shanghai now, let her prepare USD 1,000,000 cash for me tomorrow all right, tomorrow will have on going to work, then can send to the place that I need they send."The old man says that finishing is lowly head.
I ordered a smoke and started to walk to go out.The hallway in the outside in, I took out a cellular phone to make a telephone call for Xing soldier.
"Feed, brothers, come back, we motionless money of his card, so too dangerous, with old guy talk good, you come back."
"Okay!I return to now!"
After Xing soldier comes back, we did a division of labour on the first floor.
I say to the Xing soldier:"At 9:30 A.M. tomorrow, you and Zhao Tie Zhu Be each to take three brotherses, the cent takes two cars and cover mutually and bend the minister surname Pacific Ocean general store of Xu Jia Hui to take those USD 1,000,000, must make up and take good weapon, 'ping-pong'also want to take to be well, just in case, I take three brotherses to drive the house that a car goes to second Juan to take those CNY 1,000,000.Leave another four brotherseses to stay to guard villa, we the both side be over immediately return behind!Once in danger, the guarantor doesn't want money!Understand?"
Everything all arrange good, I say:"The brothers that leaves on duty, the others all go to bed."
I return to No.2 the villa go, there is an appropriative bedroom to myself there, washed a Zao to lie down, the brain inside again and again deliberated withdrawing money of tomorrow activity detail, think of be still going to in the afternoon river bank the east fly mansion dragon greatly and together the headquarters see Wang Wei, so all activities have to end by noon.
I how scarcely sleep, sky a put bright how didn't dare to fall asleep as well, feared to awake from sleep is an afternoon, I climbed to wash a hot bath, the nervous muscle of whole body got some relax, I carefully made up and checked pistol and explosive and wore orderliness, bottom Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论