2012年9月28日星期五

Facebook black white man I

Of big parts of persons all join us, can the eldest brother is to don't listen to, give up the right that the system gives, let to lose war of fall the alliance member in month can freely leave.Shadow you say, this isn't real again reality of offend city, have what engrave bone old grudge.Even if don't ask them to leave one class(win a square to own to the right that loses war square guild member's punishment, if would like to join then can dismiss.BE concretely given by system of how many kinds of method in choose, and the earth say of drop one class, is for don't want to join of high punishment for member), would not° until they pay some money also leave at least?"Whispering of the earth disaffection, I smiled to smile and asked a way:"The sky, are you how to think?I also feel that accepting some money is better, so minimal those wills not firm, or is an outer circle or lately join, doing not have the person of ownership to the guild will stay."The sky point nods:"I am understand, but this kind of person who bends with the wind feels to join not and join also a nothing important to greatly use.Don't request their person who compulsorily joins but joins besides, just seem to be a sincerity."Everyone's side chats a side to walk to hall in sat down, they opened a debate to have how to accept the affair of new territory completely.

My side listens to the quantity of their company, the side deliberates:"This time if didn't find out O.K., found out ground head, also fear that they aren't two people when the time comes!If the person is many, I perhaps dangerous.But don't make moves and don't go, and can not also hang, is really depressed."I am left to calculate right calculate, incredibly discover that this isn't a good work:"NND , At most hang once, after all is worth adventure of affair.You can kill 1 that they win, let they compare not the achievement saw old sky of to arrange."I jilt the decision in head.

"Shadow, what did you just do?"Different meeting they talk like, the person continuously went out.The earth ran to come over and saw I deliberate air, the openings asks me.I walk to stand, said affair 1 time."Eldest brother, so the set Be getting more dangerous?"Looking none of them is to agree with very much, hence I illustrated my own reason:"I am understand, this affair really has a little danger.However, you listen to my viewpoint first.First, this is greatly the game, hanged not I drop one class and drop down a fairy machine what of.But the other party?If they hanged, the good material on their body was very likely to drop of!"I uncannily smile:"I but favor that ring for a long time!The Hey Hey , besides, is a Di to listen to this times do they beg me, if I went to and hang, don't they still owe my one personal feeling?"I smiled to smile, the sky they wanted to think and also all smiled:"Really is a worthwhile business, kill two birds with one stone."He deliberated for a while, and then wrinkled up eyebrows:"This affair has a little oddness, the Di listens to although is a little bit mysterious, also Be just an organization of news agency appearance, why so nervous?Even if the sun empire unified and also not definitely took aim at us to the first target, so multinational house in Asian area, those all probably of."We took a look each other and have no sky fierce clapped thigh:"Unless, unless what news does the Di listen to have already got?""This how may, our national person is so many, they come to seek dead still about!"Like this does the earth say.The sky cuts and polishes a way:"The person whom the Di listens to isn't a fool, affirmation contains another circumstance.Shadow, you go to, if doing not hope don't make moves, the white white drops class that who would like to!"I order:"Trust, if I seeing didn't hope to explode them, will hide."

Soon passed by for a day that doesn't be calm, the second day just be online, 1 called pushed to come in:"How are you, you are that what what shadow of?I am your translation, exclusively lead the way for you."The voice pleases the ear moving, incredibly is a female translation.She immediately after way:"If you received signal and came right away emperor's city, I delivered to order to wait you in the frontier."I am getting more dizzy, incredibly came to once want a frontier and deliver the low class goods of the point, I can not ability with she together past, hence hurriedly message of reply:"You first past, arrived there to call me."She soon returns to aOK .

Familiar road in the familiar door of, I was very quick and then once wored straits and got into the sky of destination.The half-way was urged some times by that translation, obviously she attended early.It really is that the transmission is quickly many.

In the vacillating bank of clouds, I Be small and soft to inspect to sit a mark, sought one the hidden place kept on falling.From the bracelet in take out a set of adornment lounge suit that completely is a recreation to use to make change, I satisfaction of pace to walk to the city.

This is that I go deep into this thus for the first time nation of city in, I gotted empty brushed past just just in the half last time.Walk city in, similar to me wear the person of recreational clothes also is not in the minority, and same skin color, compare with those to shake head to sway a brain, the east sees western to see of black white man, I be really too not attractive."Seem is sitting a mark***, ***, one calls what street?"I grasp a head, eyes stare at to sit to mark diagram and start searching.

On the whole old sky of have an eye, didn't make me enchant in the houses of exoticism.I stand at an ice cream store doorway and make sure here am to sit punctuation and hurriedly twist a head to see toward the inside.The novice's bow and arrow hand of a whole body white material sits upright over there and take beautiful enjoying of Zi Zi of ladle ice cream.I am in in the doorway, again lowered the head to confirm to sit a mark, crustily several skin of heads went up:"Excuse me, , are you a green apple?"She lifts up head, lookinging at of surprise I, a ladle wants to send to the ice cream in the mouth to stop at air.Good short while, she Luo Luo a smile:"You, is you it the dead that work properly a master?How to dress up this body?Is whole a come into the myth to enjoy of person.Ha ha ha ha, My knowing that you are afraid is recognized out is be not?"Return calculate not stupid, I order:"Leave quickly, walks while eating!"She ordered and followed me to walk to go out.

"Feed, you are a little bit slower!"Her side walks the side carry on an ice cream war, the speed is imaginable."Where do we go first?"I ask a way.The heel that she pants noisily come up:"Where I don't know as well, I know and let you close to that city as far as possible in 2 days and wait once the news arrive, you immediately rush through."I stared blankly to stare blankly and asked a way:"Your meaning is to say, these two days I as long as be responsible for visiting mountain to play water here, find out news from them?"She blinks to expect eyes, naturally's saying:"Certainly, otherwise you think that our two people gives birth to ground not familiar of, can explore what?"So that's why, I am small and soft on thinking, speechless a smile:"Is so also good,Facebook, I don't need to worry the another as well and do and then wait news good."Touch chin to think a way:"If when the time comes is the other party is two people, I anyway want to begin.But if is the person many?Do I want to make moves?"The in the mind measured between the possible absolute being machine and the grade a burst of, very in a state of drift.

Connect down for two days, be continuously stroll a city, acquaint with a location.I believe after these two days of especially Xun, at least some names is call of come out of, and can also force to know a few names of cities.The second day evening, the pager rang:"Ha ha, have fun for these two days of how, have already got ready?"I smiled to smile and said:"Can also.Did you have news?"The tone that in fact listens to him, I also know that the answer is affirmative.But what I concerned is to have how much person two guys side watch over there, this directly decides the success or failure of my affair."There is news, both parties to definitely on the snow Feng of Fuji summit of hill, it is 8:00 a.m. tomorrow.As for the person watching from the sidelines, the outer circle has a lot, however good elephant in the neighborhood only has the elite of those guilds!"Guild elite, that should the person isn't too many?Is dark pleased in my heart not already, seem to see the absolute being machine being beckoning with the hand to me:"That good, I will pass by to ambush in advance tomorrow morning.""Not, don't so!"He hurriedly obstructs me at that:"Tomorrow duels their both sideses to all pretty much value, good elephant sky the underground all want to send a person to look into in advance, you ambush affirmative nothing doing."I am big strange:"They how so careful, knew my activity?That I still make what, constantly become to walk into death?"The pager inside robber Hey Hey smiled:"That how may, they die to can't thought of yours, either.However this affair is that I make people leak

没有评论:

发表评论